you meet while pregnant (requested)

You were making your way down the street as you stared at the picture in your hand through the tears in your eyes.

You recently found out that you're pregnant but it didn't feel real until now; after your first ultrasound, where they printed out pictures and gave them to you.

You're so in love already with the precious baby slowly growing inside of you.

Unfortunately, you're doing this all on your own.

You told your now ex that you were expecting a baby together and rather than sticking around and staying by your side through everything to come... they left.

And as daunting as everything seems, you're so excited to become a mother.

You couldn't look away from the picture and as you walked through the city, you bumped into someone.

"Oh!" You said, startled. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, it's okay!" The woman spoke.

Through the blur of your tears, you could see that it was a tall and beautiful blonde woman standing in front of you.

She had the prettiest blue eyes that you'd ever seen.

"Are you okay? Are you crying?" She asked.

"Yeah." You sniffled as you dried your eyes. "I just found out something big. They're happy tears."

"Oh, what for?" She asked.

"I'm pregnant." You smiled as you showed the stranger the ultrasound photo in your hand.

"Oh, congratulations!" She said.

"I'm sorry, I'm probably oversharing." You chuckled. "I don't even know your name."

"Taylor." She smiled brightly.

"I'm Y/N."

"Are you hungry, Y/N?" She asked. "Because I was on my way to get some lunch and I'd like to get to know you better. Tell me about your baby."

"Sure." You smiled and followed her to the restaurant, where you sat across from your new friend and got to know each other better.

As your pregnancy got further along, you and Taylor became closer.

She didn't tell you since you had so much going on and you were in a more fragile state that she had feelings for you.

She had completely fallen in love with you.

And she was taking on the responsibilities that your ex should've.

She didn't care at all.

She was happy to help you in whatever way that she could.

For example, when your cravings hit.

You were about four months along when they first started and Taylor just so happened to be spending the night with you that night.

It was about two-thirty in the morning when you crept downstairs, careful not to wake Taylor who had fallen asleep on the sofa.

You made your way into the kitchen and began to look around for the thing you were craving - ice cream.

However, you were out.

You sat at the kitchen counter, your cravings so intense that you felt like crying.

It was early in the morning and you were so tired that going out to get it seemed like a bad idea but you were so desperate you were just about to.

However, Taylor came into the kitchen and came to comfort you.