new words (requested)

"Mommy!" Your little girl cheerfully said as you walked through the front door.

"Oh, hello!" You smiled as you picked her up in your arms. "Where's Nancy?"

"Bathroom."

You set your daughter down to take off your jacket as Taylor walked inside.

"Hi, baby!" Taylor grinned as she picked your little girl up. "Did you have fun tonight?"

"Yeah! I watched a new show!"

"You did?" Taylor asked as she kissed her head softly.

Nancy, the babysitter returned to the living room.

She was a young girl just babysitting kids in the neighborhood for some extra cash.

She takes good care of your' and Taylor's six-year-old, so you didn't have any issues with her.

At least, not yet.

"Here, honey. Clean up your toys and get ready for bed." Taylor told your little girl as she carefully set her down on the ground.

"Thank you for watching her while we went out for date night. We really appreciate it." You told Nancy, who just nodded her head.

"No problem. She was well-behaved."

"She always is." Taylor smiled.

Suddenly, as your daughter picked up her toys, she dropped one on the floor and something left her lips that shocked you both.

"Fuck!"

"Hey!" Taylor said loudly, catching your daughter's attention. "Where did you learn that word?"

She pointed at Nancy and you both gazed at her in shock.

"You taught her swear words?"

"Not exactly," Nancy said. "I was just watching south park tonight when she was playing with her toys. It was in the episode. She must've learned it from there. I didn't think it was that big of a deal."

"That is so inappropriate! Our daughter is way too young for that." You said. "You can not watch those things when you babysit her, or any young and vulnerable child for that matter."

"I didn't know, I'm sorry."

Taylor sighed as she went over to your daughter.

"Honey, you can not say those words. It's very bad." She said and your little girl nodded her head, apologizing.

"So when do you want me to babysit her again?"

"Uh, never." You said as you folded your arms over your chest. "We don't have a problem with paying you tonight for watching her but from now on, we'll be finding someone else."

"We can't have our daughter learning things like that. She's much too young."

"Whatever," Nancy grumbled before stealing the cash out of your hand that you were going to hand over to her.

She grabbed her things and walked out the door, leaving you and Taylor in disbelief.

"I can't believe that she watched south park around our child." You said.

"Well, we don't have to worry anymore. We'll find a new babysitter." Taylor said. "And it was one word one time. I'm sure she knows better now and she won't say it again. Right, angel?"

"Right." Your daughter said. "Sorry."

"It's okay. Why don't you go up to bed? Mom and I will be up there in a few and we'll tuck you in and read you a story."

She hurried up to her room as you and Taylor shared a quick hug, hoping that the swear word that had left her lips tonight was the only thing she'd learned from that show.