you go into labor backstage - part two (requested)

You arrived at the hospital after a few long and agonizing minutes.

The driver pulled up to the doors, making the walk much shorter that way.

"We're almost there, baby," Taylor spoke as you got out of the car. "I've got you."

You groaned as you walked through the doors.

Taylor had her arms wrapped around you and you were leaning against her as the pain overwhelmed you.

"We're about to have a baby!" Taylor said as she helped you to the front desk where the nurse was.

"Okay, let's get you back there right away."
She said before the doors opened.

Taylor helped you into the wheelchair that the nurse grabbed and you were led down a long hallway with Taylor right by your side and her hand in yours.

Entering one of the rooms, Taylor helped you out of the wheelchair as a doctor and another nurse came into the room.

"It's okay, baby." Taylor soothed as she wiped away the hair that clung to your forehead. "I'm here, baby."

"Looks like you made it here just in time." The doctor said. "It's time to have a baby."

You looked at Taylor, who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Tay?"

"Yeah, darling?" She spoke as she kissed your cheek.

"Don't leave me."

"The thought wouldn't ever cross my mind, baby girl. I'm staying right here with you the whole time. I promise I won't let you go." She whispered as she kissed your forehead.

"I'm nervous." You confessed as she pulled your leg back slightly.

"Don't be. You can do this. I know you can." She encouraged. "You're going to do amazing. We've come a long way. Let's have a baby together now."

You stared into her eyes and took a deep breath before she kissed your forehead lovingly.

"I'm right here, darling. Let's do this."

You nodded and took a deep breath before everything began and you began to bring your' and Taylor's baby into the world.

It didn't take very long.

Your daughter was born just about fifteen minutes later.

As you put your head back on the pillow, Taylor's eyes filled with tears as your baby was placed on your chest.

"Oh, wow!" She sniffled.

You opened your eyes and stared down at your precious tiny daughter as she squirmed and cried.

"Hello, angel. Welcome to the world." You said as you brushed your fingers across her soft skin.

"She's so perfect." Taylor smiled. "Look at her."

"I can't believe it, Tay. She's here. We have a baby!" You smiled.

"I've never been so happy." She said before kissing your cheek. "And I'm so proud of you. You did so great."

"Thanks, baby. I couldn't have done it without you here by my side. I love you."

"I love you too." She said before kissing you softly as a nurse snapped a picture of the precious moment.

Your lives were forever changed now but in the best and most beautiful way possible.

Your daughter was here at last and neither of you could be happier.