she flirts with you (requested)

"Damn, look at my girl!" Taylor grinned as you came downstairs.

You're having a date night in tonight so you're not dressed up or anything.

You're only in a pair of sweats and one of her shirts.

But Taylor thinks it's a sexy sight and she can't take her eyes off of you.

"You look so sexy."

"I'm only in sweats and one of your shirts, Taylor," You giggled.

"And? You look sexy." She said as she pulled you into her arms. "Damn, look at you. My gorgeous girl."

You giggled and pulled away from her, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

You made your way over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water and felt her pinch your butt as you did so.

"Taylor!" You laughed.

"Sorry, can't help it. You look so good."

You shook your head with a smile and closed the fridge door after grabbing some water.

"You know something? If you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple."

You burst into giggles, finding her pickup line to be absolutely adorable.

"I'd like to take you to the movies, but they don't let you bring in your own snacks."

"Tay!" You laughed and playfully smacked her arm.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. My girl is just too beautiful."

You tried to wink at her, but you didn't do it well, and that made Taylor's cheeks turn red.

"Oh, my god, you just made this even more adorable, baby!" She said before pulling you into her arms again.

You laughed against her neck as you buried your face there and her heart swelled as she held you close.

"I love it when you flirt with me. You make me so happy."

"Well, I'll just have to do it more often then, won't I?" She smiled before pulling you in for a sweet kiss. "I love you so much, pretty girl."

"I love you too, Taylor." You smiled before wrapping your arms around her neck and pulling her in for another kiss, wishing these moments with her would never end.