she gets sick on stage (requested)

"Baby, I think you should reschedule the show." You told Taylor as you placed your hand on her forehead. "You're burning up."

"I'll be okay." She said. "You don't have to worry about me so much, baby."

"I'm your girlfriend, it's what I do. Besides, if the shoe was on the other foot, you know you'd be worried about me."

She just let out a sigh because she knew you were right.

Taylor has started to come down with some sort of sickness.

You're not sure what it is but, thankfully, it's not that bad... yet.

So far, she's just talking about her stomach hurting and she's running a fever.

But she didn't want to make a huge deal about it because, Taylor being Taylor, didn't want to cancel or reschedule the show.

She just wanted to push on as planned and then when it's over, she can go from there.

"It's about time I get ready to go on stage." She said as she got up.

You wanted to argue with her and tell her that she needs to rest and take things easy.

But you know it would get you nowhere, so you just decided to drop it.

"Just be careful out there, baby. If you start feeling worse, please let someone know, especially if you feel faint."

"I will. I promise." She said before she kissed your forehead.

You could tell she was feeling terrible; it was evident by the look in her eyes.

This was more than just a stomach ache and a fever.

But before you could say another word, she went out on stage.

The intro began and the fans screamed as she appeared on stage and, as you always do, you watched her.

But tonight, you weren't watching just because you're proud of her and you enjoyed the show.

But also because you're worried... very worried.

You just hoped the show would go well and that Taylor wouldn't end up feeling worse than she already did.

However, things wouldn't go that way.

She tried to push forward and pretend as though she was okay but it was clear that it was hard for her.

Almost halfway through, she looked as though she was starting to feel weak.

She was struggling to keep up with the choreography that she usually has no problem doing.

She was even struggling to stay standing up.

But that wasn't the worst part.

The worst part was the nausea she was feeling.

And the harder she tried to pretend that she was alright, the worse she felt.

The nausea got more intense, to the point where Taylor knew she was going to be sick.

"Are you guys enjoying the show?" She asked, making the fans cheer loudly. "Great!"

She took a deep breath and then cleared her throat as she began to get more nauseous.

She didn't want to just run off stage though.

She was trying to give a little speech so she could take a little break and then come back out after getting sick backstage, where she'd have more privacy.

"I'm glad to hear that you're all having so much fun! I think I'm going to take a short break. I know it's a little unexpected but," She paused as her mouth started to water.

She knew she didn't have much time.

She was going to be sick.

You were watching from backstage, your eyebrows furrowed together in confusion and concern.

Before Taylor could say another word, she turned around to try and face away from the crowd, before her stomach flipped.

She ended up throwing up just a second later, having no time to do anything to try and stop it.

Her stomach turned again and again and not only did she feel miserable, but she was also embarrassed.

You didn't care about anything at that moment, you just wanted to comfort her.

So you hurried on stage and came over to Taylor's side to hold back her hair and rub her back.

"It's okay, Tay. You're okay. Just get it out." You said.

It went on for another moment or two.

It was terrible.

She felt so sick and so humiliated.

It was a sold-out show, every seat full, which meant she was getting sick in front of tens of thousands of people.

When she was done and her stomach started to settle, she sniffled.

She didn't even want to turn around, too afraid to see the reactions people had to her getting sick so publicly.

She hurried backstage as you followed behind her.

"Baby, wait up!" You yelled out as you followed behind her.

You gently grabbed her wrist and she turned around to hug you.

She was so embarrassed that tears fell from her eyes.

"Please don't say I told you so." She sniffled.

"I wouldn't do that, my love." You said. "It's okay. I know you're embarrassed but you're sick. It happens."

"People will never let me live this down." She said as she pulled away.

"Well, screw them. Even the Taylor Swift throws up sometimes. You're just a person, baby. It's okay. Your fans will still love you just the same."

She sniffled and then hugged you again.

"Should I tell them the show will be rescheduled?" Tree asked as she came over.

"Yeah," Taylor said as you dried her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Tree asked Taylor, gently squeezing her shoulder.

"I'll be okay. I've got my girl here to take care of me." She said to which you smiled and rubbed her back.

"Good." Tree smiled. "Feel better soon, get some rest. I'll explain everything to the fans out there."

"Okay," Taylor said.

"Come on, baby. I've got you." You softly spoke as you put your hand on the small of her back and led her to her dressing room.

You helped her change out of her stage clothes and into a pair of sweats and a cozy t-shirt.

"We'll get back on the bus and you can brush your teeth before you rest."

"Okay. Thank you, baby. You're the best." She said as she held onto you.

"It's no problem at all, baby. But next time, please listen to me."

"I will. I promise." She said and then smiled tiredly as you kissed her forehead.

You let her curl up to you on the sofa and rest her eyes for a few, hoping that she'd be feeling better in no time.