you get caught making out at a party (requested)

The feeling of Taylor's arms wrapping around you as she hugged you from behind made your heart flutter.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to steal my girl away for a moment." She explained to your friends that were all standing around.

"No problem." One of them replied before you turned around and let Taylor take your hand.

"What's going on, Tay?"

"We just need to talk for a minute." She said as she led you to one of the rooms nearby.

She closed the door before she pulled you back into her arms.

"What do we need to talk about?"

"How fucking hot you look in this dress." She whispered as she began to kiss your neck.

Your breath hitched and you tilted your head back with a soft moan, making her smile.

"I know we're at your friends' house and you want to hang out with them but I just need you to myself for a few minutes. Because you look so good, darling. I haven't been able to concentrate on anything anyone's been telling me tonight because you just look so hot."

"Well, you look pretty hot yourself, baby." You said as you admired how good she looked in her gold-colored dress. "I can't believe you're mine. Even though we've been together for so long, I still can't believe it. Because you're just perfect."

"All yours, baby." She smiled against your lips as you pulled her in for a kiss.

It got passionate quickly and she led you to the bed in the room, pushing you onto it.

She laid over you and pulled the straps of your dress down so she could kiss your shoulders.

It only took her another moment before she was pulling it down your chest to kiss you there too.

She was so enthralled by you that she just couldn't control herself.

You were driving her insane and she needed you.

"How are you even real?" She whispered as she kissed your skin. "You're so hot, baby girl."

She moved the dress up your thighs, exposing more of your skin.

"And mine; all mine."

"Always, Tay," You whispered. "Kiss me again. I need you to kiss me."

She smiled before putting her lips on yours again to pull you in for a long and steamy kiss.

You let your hands travel across her body, slipping under her dress to feel every inch of her soft skin against your fingertips.

"I want to take this dress off of you." She spoke into the kiss. "I need an excuse to steal you away and take you home so I can have you all to myself."

You put your head back against the pillows as she kissed your neck again.

"Oh, god, Tay,"

"That's my girl. I love the way my name leaves your lips; your soft, pretty, kissable lips."

You smiled to yourself, feeling as though you were on cloud nine due to her kisses and the sensation they brought.

You were lost in bliss, lost in her and her kisses.

You couldn't focus on anything else.

And neither could she.

Perhaps that's why neither of you heard your friend as they called out for you while searching for you and Taylor.

Neither of you noticed until the door opened.

Taylor gasped and you both looked over at the door.

"Well, it's a good thing you two are my friends and not random partygoers because I would flip over anyone else making out on my bed." She said.

"Did you need something?" You asked.

"Just wondered where you two went off to. But now I know." She said before closing the door, giving you and Taylor privacy once again.

Taylor leaned in to kiss your lips again and as she did so, you spoke as an idea came to your mind.

"Baby?"

"Yes, darling?" She spoke against your lips.

"Take me home."

She smiled as she pulled away from the kiss.

She helped you fix your dress, giving you loving kisses across your skin as she did so.

"You're beautiful." She smiled. "So beautiful."

You grinned before sitting up and stealing a few sweet kisses from her lips.

"Let's go home, pretty girl." You said.

"Happily." She smiled and followed you out of the bedroom, more than ready to get you home.