say my name and everything just stops - part two (requested)

Your heart started to hammer against your chest once more as the show came to an end.

You're always so mesmerized and amazed by every show your girlfriend puts on and, usually, you don't want it to end so soon.

But tonight, you're happy it did, because you need Taylor more than ever.

As the lights came up and Taylor appeared backstage, she handed her mic over and thanked the crew as everyone cheered proudly for her.

"Another amazing show, Taylor!" One of her dancers spoke.

"Thank you so much." She smiled as her eyes met yours.

She rushed over to you and took your hand without a single word.

"Tay, where are we going?" You giggled as she hurried down the hall with you.

She led you into her dressing room and made sure that no one else was there before she closed the door.

Without a word, she pushed you against the door, although not too hard.

She put her lips on yours to give you a passionate kiss as her hands roamed across your body.

"I can't believe you did that." She spoke against your lips before pulling away after a couple more kisses.

She started to kiss your neck, her lips brushing against your skin.

"You didn't expect it, did you?" You smirked before biting your lip. "Oh, Tay,"

She was leaving love bites against your skin, making you crave her even more.

"I didn't. Not at all." She said as she continued to leave hickeys along your skin. "And I have to admit... it was hot. You're hot, darling. And I could hardly hold back after that."

You smiled as you threw your head back, a soft moan of her name falling from your lips.

"You think I'm hot, baby? Have you seen yourself? You're the hottest woman to ever exist, Tay, and I need you so bad."

She chuckled and her heart started to race as she held you a little tighter and a little closer.

"But as much as I enjoyed it, I was barely able to concentrate on the rest of the show. All I could think about was you. How much I wanted you; how I wanted you so close to me so I could touch you and kiss you. So I could hear my name fall from your soft, kissable lips. God, you drive me wild, baby girl."

You wrapped your arms around her neck as you pulled her in for another kiss, your hands beginning to shake as you craved to be closer and more intimate with her.

She sighed softly against your lips as she led you to the couch and laid you on it.

You pulled her closer as you continued to make out with her, tangling your fingers through her blonde hair.

"So, baby," You spoke as you pulled away from her lips. "Does that mean I should do it again next time you perform dress?"

"Oh, you better, darling." She smiled before her eyes slipped shut as you kissed her neck softly. "I might even make it a more frequently played surprise song, just so you'll do that for me."

You giggled as you moved your hands to her hips to keep her close to you while hers slipped beneath your shirt to caress your soft skin.

"I love you so much." You whispered before she put her lips on yours again, gently cupping your cheek as she did so.

"I love you more, baby, and I plan on showing you just how much all night long." She promised with a sweet, gentle smile.

She slipped off your shirt and lovingly kissed your chest and stomach as her name left your lips again and again.

And she just smiled to herself, knowing that this was all she ever wanted.

Forever.