you're insecure about your cellulite (requested)

"I just love you so much," Taylor whispered as her fingertips brushed across your skin.

You're cuddled up in bed together, sharing sweet kisses and romantic touches as a movie plays on the TV.

Truthfully, neither of you is very into it, but the plan was to spend the night together with a movie and cuddles.

"I love you too." You said before her lips met yours again.

"How about we forget about this movie and just make out?" She smirked and playfully raised her eyebrows, making you giggle before you kissed her again.

She rolled over, now on top of you, as her lips moved softly against your own.

But the kiss eventually deepened as you pulled her closer and her hands began to travel across your body, unable to control herself.

She pulled her lips away from yours and started to kiss your neck as she also began to lift your shirt, exposing your stomach.

"Can I take it off, darling?" She whispered against your skin.

Even after all this time you've spent together, she's still just as caring and always makes sure you're comfortable with certain things.

"Yeah." You breathlessly said and she didn't waste another second before taking your shirt off and tossing it across the room.

She took hers off too, just to make you a little more at ease before she began to untie your pajama bottoms.

"Tay," You sighed, completely lost in her.

You were lost in her soft kisses on your neck and her gentle touches on your skin.

So you barely even noticed her pulling your pajama pants off and tossing them as well.

"You're so beautiful." She said as she put her lips back on yours. "I could kiss you and touch you all night long. I just adore you."

Your breath hitched... but not in the way that Taylor thought.

She thought you were still lost in her and that that little hitch of your breath was because you were enjoying the touch of her fingertips as they traveled across your body.

But that wasn't the case and she quickly found that out as you pulled away from her lips and shifted around slightly beneath her.

"Are you okay, baby?" She frowned as she cupped your cheek gently.

"Yeah." You said. "I just..."

You paused, letting out a sad sigh.

"My body, Tay,"

She looked confused for a second before it clicked.

Her fingers were on your thighs, right where your cellulite was most.

It's also on your stomach, hips, and your butt.

But it's most noticeable on your thighs and Taylor knows how insecure you get over it.

"Oh, baby," She sadly spoke.

"I'm sorry." You quietly said. "I was lost in the moment but then I felt you brushing your fingers against my thighs and I got anxious."

She sat down beside you and took your hands into hers.

"I hate it so much."

"I know you do." She whispered. "I know it bothers you. But it doesn't bother me."

"How?" You asked as you looked into her eyes. "It's so lumpy and gross."

"It is not." She insisted. "Honey, look at me."

You kept looking away from her eyes as tears filled yours but as she hooked her fingers underneath your chin, you knew you had no choice but to look back into those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

"I know you don't like your cellulite. I know you get insecure but you have no reason to. A lot of people have it. It doesn't make anyone gross and especially not you."

She leaned in and softly kissed your forehead.

"I love your cellulite. It makes you unique and even more beautiful."

"Tay," You whined as she kissed your stomach and brushed her fingers across your hips.

"Lay back down." She whispered.

You did as she said and when she hovered over you again, her eyes stayed locked with yours as a smile pulled at her lips.

"You're beautiful, my love. You take my breath away."

You watched as she moved down a little and softly kissed the cellulite on your thighs.

"Don't be insecure. Your cellulite is nothing to be ashamed of. I love it and I love you."

Your heart fluttered as you watched her continue to kiss your thighs lovingly.

"I'll remind you of that every single chance that I get. I'll make sure that you don't just know it but feel it when I say that your cellulite is just another feature and another thing about you to admire and adore."

You almost felt as if your heart could burst.

She makes you feel so beautiful and so loved.

You know that she means every word she's saying and it makes it all even more special.

"I love your body, my pretty girl, and you should too."

"I'll try." You said and watched her smile.

"Good. You deserve to. Because you're stunning, cellulite and all. It makes you, you, baby girl. And I love you."

"I love you too, baby." You smiled.

"Maybe, just maybe, with her help, you could learn to love your insecurities.

You know she does and always will.