"I want to wear her initial on a chain 'round my neck" (requested)

"Good morning, my love! Happy anniversary!" You said as you grinned at Taylor.

She hummed contentedly as she pulled you onto her lap and wrapped her arms around you.

"Happy anniversary, darling, and good morning to you too." She happily spoke before you leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"I have something for you."

"I have something for you too, baby." She said.

You got off her lap and went over to your dresser and you opened one of the drawers before pulling out a black velvet box.

"I want you to open yours first." You told her.

She nodded as you sat back down beside her and gently placed the box on her lap.

"I hope you love it."

"Well, it's from you, baby. I guarantee I'll love it." She promised as she kissed your forehead.

You watched her open the box and then her blue eyes met yours as she stared at you adoringly.

She pulled the necklace out a few seconds later and she couldn't help but melt over what it was.

A beautiful silver necklace with your initial on it.

"Do you like it? I know it's simple but-"

"It's not simple, baby. It's beautiful." She smiled.

You swore that you almost saw tears in her eyes for a moment.

"Taylor?" You spoke softly as she gazed at you in silence and soft eyes.

"No one has ever done something like this for me. It's so sweet and so thoughtful. I love it so much, Y/N. I love you."

"I thought you'd like it. This way, you always have me with you when you're on tour or traveling or something. You deserve the world, Taylor. I love you too."

You shared a short but loving kiss and when you pulled away, she stared at you with the brightest smile.

"Can you help me put it on?"

You nodded.

She held her hair back as you clipped the necklace around her neck.

"I'm going to wear this everywhere. I'm never taking it off and I'm going to show it off to everyone every chance I get." She proudly said. "Thank you, baby. This is the best gift I've ever received."

"You're welcome, baby. Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary, darling." She said before kissing you again.