her anxiety makes her sick (requested)

"It's okay, baby. I'm here for you." You said, trying to comfort your girlfriend as she trembled in your embrace.

Her heart was pounding against her chest and her hands were shaking and sweating.

It felt as though her whole world was falling apart around her as her anxiety overwhelmed her.

You don't know what set her anxiety off tonight and, honestly, you don't think she knows either.

It was just one of those nights where she just felt incredibly anxious and overwhelmed and there didn't seem to be a particular reason behind it.

You were doing your best to try and coax her through her worst moments as she clung to you like a koala, feeling that, in those moments, she just couldn't handle letting you go.

She buried her face in your neck and squeezed her eyes shut as she breathed in your scent and focused on your touch on her back.

"I've got you, Tay," You said softly.

Taylor hoped that she'd calm down in no time with your comforting touch and voice.

But her eyes flew open as the intense anxiety started to make her feel sick.

She pulled away slightly and you became even more concerned as she did so.

"Taylor, baby, what is it?"

"I feel sick..." She mumbled. "I'm nauseous. I think I might throw up."

You continued to rub her back soothingly as you kept your eyes on her, hoping that the nausea and anxiety would pass soon.

But it didn't.

It only got more intense and before she knew it, she was covering her mouth with her hand as it started to water.

You quickly reached for the trash can nearby and placed it down in front of her before she started to vomit.

"Oh, baby, it's okay." You comforted her as you held her hair back for her.

It was horrible to see her this way; so incredibly anxious that it made her sick to her stomach.

You know what that's like, you have intense anxiety as well, but it's just hard to see Taylor struggling with it.

"Let it out, darling. Get it all out." You said as you kissed her head softly.

She vomited for a little while and every second was full of terrible uneasiness, but, eventually, she finally stopped.

She was sweating and trembling but she wasn't puking anymore.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know." She said with a shaky voice.

"Do you still feel sick?"

She nodded.

"And anxious?"

She nodded again.

"Okay." You whispered before scooting closer to her.

You pulled her into your arms as she closed her eyes with a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"Tay, you have nothing to be sorry about. I have anxiety too, I understand how bad it can get. You don't need to apologize. I'm here for you."

She stared into your eyes with her sad blue ones before she took a deep breath and held on tight to you again.

"And I'll be right here with you until it's over. Even if it takes all night, I'm still going to be here. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you too." She said before putting her head on your shoulder and holding you a little tighter.

Having you here with her was the only thing keeping her grounded.

And even though she still felt anxious and unwell, she knew she had you with her the whole time, and that's all she needed.