when the guards don't believe you're her girlfriend (requested)

"I'll see you backstage, my love," Taylor said.

"Okay, I love you, baby. See you in a minute." You spoke and then ended the call before putting your phone in your pocket.

You're so excited to spend some time with her before she goes on stage in a couple of hours but first, you went out to get a couple of things from a store nearby that you could use.

You made your way to the door nearby that you'd take to go backstage to Taylor.

But the guards that stood there stared you down and folded their arms over their chests.

"Oh, hey. Sorry, I'm just getting back from the store. I had to go get a few things real fast." You said to them.

"You're in the wrong area and you're also not allowed inside the stadium yet. Go back outside and wait in line for the show." One of them spoke.

That's when you realize that they didn't know you.

They didn't know you were Taylor's girlfriend.

"Oh, no, I'm not a fan. I'm Taylor's girlfriend." You smiled.

They looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"You? Dating the Taylor Swift?"

"It's true." You frowned.

"Yeah. You and everyone else waiting to see her. She's got some delusional fans, doesn't she?" The other spoke.

Their words hurt.

But you tried not to let it get to you that badly.

"Look, I have a pass. See?" You said as you reached for it.

but that's when you realized you'd left it on the table in Taylor's dressing room.

"Shoot. I forgot it."

"That's very convenient." The first one spoke again.

"Look, just let me through. I'll get Taylor and she'll explain this all to you."

"Not a chance and if you try, you will be seriously hurt. No one gets close to Taylor."

"I do." You chuckled. "You know what? I'll just FaceTime her."

You reached into your pocket for your phone and they became even more upset with you.

"Do not reach into your pocket!" One of them yelled.

"You're not getting back there, you're not calling her. Taylor Swift is not your girlfriend. She doesn't even know you exist. Now, get out of here or we will drag you out."

The thought of them putting their hands on you scared you.

And though their words stung, nothing was as worse as that thought.

They wouldn't let you show them that you're dating her by calling her.

Without being able to reach for your phone, you can't show them your lock screen or home screen, which is a photo of you and Taylor and then just a photo of Taylor; pictures no one else has, and pictures you took.

You were scared.

So you did the next best thing.

"Taylor! Taylor, help!" You yelled out as loudly as you could, hoping she'd hear you.

And she did.

Because it had been more than a minute and Taylor was coming out to look for you, worried that someone had harmed you or that you might be in danger somehow.

The guards grabbed you by your arms and lifted you off the ground just as Taylor came into view.

"Hey! What's going on here?" She asked.

"Just one minute. We'll explain the situation once we get this deluded fan out of here."

"She's not a deluded fan, she's my girlfriend. Put her down right now!" She ordered.

The guards set you on your feet and you ran to Taylor as fast as you could.

"I forgot my pass. I couldn't get through. I was so scared."

"Shh." She whispered as she rubbed your back while glaring at the guards. "Don't you ever put your hands on my girlfriend again."

"It's our job to protect you."

"Yes, but my girlfriend isn't going to hurt me. She just forgot her pass. Next time, ask Tree or me if she's truly my girlfriend. Better yet, let her call me."

"I tried. They wouldn't let me reach for my phone." You said.

"It could've been a weapon."

"They would've detected it at the front! Stop making excuses. I'll be talking more about this with you two later." She warned before leading you back to her dressing room.

You sniffled as she walked backstage with you.

"I'm so sorry that happened." She said as she pulled you into her arms once in the safety of her dressing room.

"It's not your fault, Tay. I'm here with you now and that's all that matters." You said as you looked into her worried blue eyes.

"Don't worry, I will take care of this. I promise it'll never happen again. I love you so much and I'm so happy you're okay."

"Me too and I love you more." You said and kissed her lips before putting your head on her shoulder, finding some much-needed comfort in her embrace.