speak now (Taylor's Version) (requested)

"I have a surprise for you all tonight," Taylor said as she sat down at her piano. "It's been a while since I put out my version of my albums."

The fans cheered loudly all around you.

You were standing close to the stage, your eyes locked with your girlfriend's as she continued to talk about what she had up her sleeve.

"That's going to change soon though because I've been working hard on something new for you all so..." She paused.

On the screen appeared a poster for the announcement of speak now (Taylor's Version) and your heart began to race with excitement.

You let out a scream and since you were so close to the stage, Taylor heard it over the other screams in the stadium.

She knew that this is how you'd react to the announcement; with pure excitement and happiness.

Though you love them all, speak now is your favorite album by her and Taylor knows that.

It's why she kept the news as a surprise.

So she could see your reaction like this.

She burst into laughter as you excitedly jumped up and down and screamed in excitement.

"Look at my girl!" She giggled.

All eyes landed on you and the fans began to cheer and aww over the sight.

It was obvious that you were genuinely happy and excited over the news and it warmed many hearts.

"Isn't she so cute?" Taylor chuckled. "I kept this as a surprise from her too because I know speak now is her favorite album."

The fans cheered loudly once more.

"How lucky am I to have her? Look at how genuinely overjoyed she is. That's the cutest reaction ever!"

The fans were filming you and Taylor, finding the moment to be too cute not to record and share later on.

"My girl, are you excited?" She asked and watched you quickly nod your head. "Which song are you most excited about?"

"All of them, Tay!" You yelled out as you teared up from the utter happiness you felt.

"I should've known." She giggled. "She's so sweet though. I tease her for her reaction because I love her."

The fans aww'd over Taylor's words.

"I hope you're all as excited as my girl is for speak now, my version!"

The fans screamed loudly and you joined in, unable to hold back your excitement.

Taylor just grinned from ear to ear as she looked out at her fans before her eyes met yours again, making her wonder how she ever got so lucky.