you surprise her (requested)

"It's so nice to see you again!" Andrea smiled. "Taylor has been missing you so much lately. Even though she's having so much fun on this tour, she misses you like crazy."

She had been the one to let you inside the stadium just a moment ago.

You're here to surprise Taylor tonight.

You were supposed to meet up with her in a completely different city but today she's in LA and you have some pretty exciting news to share with her.

See, you were only supposed to be able to spend a week at the very most with her on the tour.

However, you were able to work some stuff out and you're able to work remotely on the tour, so you get to be on the road with her until the tour comes to an end.

Andrea is the only one that knows and you both know that Taylor is going to be completely over the moon about this.

"She's just in her dressing room. I'll lead you there." Andrea spoke.

"Thank you." You said as you gave her a big hug, only to pull away a moment later so she could lead you to Taylor.

"How have you been?"

"Good. Missing Taylor, so a little lonely. But good otherwise."

"That's wonderful!" She grinned.

She led you to Taylor's dressing room, walking you all the way there until you stood in front of the closed door.

"Okay. I'll be just around the corner if you need anything but I just know that Taylor is going to be so happy. Have fun!" She said as she gave you another big hug.

When she pulled away, she walked away to give you and Taylor some privacy.

You took a deep breath as you knocked on the door and a second later, you heard her sweet voice.

"One second!" Taylor yelled out.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day." You joked before you heard hurried footsteps approaching the door.

It swung open just a moment later and when Taylor  saw you, her eyes lit up.

"Oh, my god. What are you doing here, baby?" She asked as she pulled you inside.

She closed the door before pulling you into her arms.

"I wanted to surprise you. Surprise!"

"This is the best surprise ever!" She excitedly said. "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too, baby; so much." You said as you squeezed her tightly.

Her arms were wrapped tightly around you and your face was buried in her neck as you breathed in her scent, almost tearing up over how happy you were to be back in her arms again and to be so close to her.

"How long  are you here for?" She asked as she let go, staring down at you.

"Well, that's the thing. I have a surprise for you."

"You do? What is it?"

"Well, I worked some things out and I can work remotely for the tour so I'll be with you for the rest of the tour."

"You'tre serious?" She practically screamed in excitement.

"I am, Tay. I'm here and I'm all yours."

She didn't know what to say.

She's been missing you so much and hearing this news made her feel overwhelmed with love.

She was at a loss for words.

So, instead, she  pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

It felt so nice to feel her lips on yours again.

And for Taylor, it felt like she was finally home again.

"I love you so much." She said as she gently placed her hands on your cheeks. "This is the best news ever. You're the best girlfriend in the world."

"I love you too, Taylor." You smiled and kissed her again, wrapping your arms around her neck as your lips moved against hers.

You melted into each other, losing yourselves in the kisses you were sharing and the taste of each other's lips.

It was perfect and you were overjoyed that there were going to be many more moments like these to share for a long time to come.