I told you so (requested)

"Alright, I'm ready to go. How about you, baby?" Taylor asked as she came downstairs.

You were sitting on the couch tying your shoes and you smiled at the sight of your beautiful girlfriend looking so cheerful.

Today, you and Taylor are going to see some Christmas markets and possibly pick up some cute stuff for the holiday season and you know she's beyond excited.

You are as well because just like Taylor, you're obsessed with Christmas, so you're feeling the joy of going out to the Christmas markets and shops as well.

Getting up from the sofa as you finished tying your shoes, you grabbed your warm jacket and your beanie, as well as your Red scarf and your gloves.

Taylor took your hand and went to walk out the door with you, only for you to stop her.

"Wait, baby." You said and she turned around to face you. "You need a jacket! It's not summer anymore. You're going to get cold."

"Don't worry, baby. I'm comfortable in this." She said.

You looked her up and down, doubting that her sweater and leggings would be enough to keep her warm.

The weather has changed now and the air is much colder than it was before.

You know Taylor is going to get cold and that worried you because you don't want her to be cold; you want her to be as warm and toasty as possible.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." She assured and kissed your lips. "This sweater is very warm. I'll be okay."

"If you say so, baby." You sighed and then walked out the door with her hand in yours.

You arrived at the Christmas markets only a little while later and started to walk around.

At first, Taylor was fine.

Her sweater was more than enough to keep her comfortable.

But it didn't take long for that to change.

The wind started to blow and it was pretty cold to start with but the breeze was much colder and Taylor began to shiver from the crisp air.

You admired the beautiful Christmas-themed things as you walked with Taylor but you quickly caught on to her being cold.

She let your hand go so she could rub hers together.

She breathed into them and you saw her breath as she did so.

"You're cold, aren't you?"

Despite standing there shivering noticeably, she looked at you for a second and then shook her head.

"No." She lied.

"Don't lie, Tay. I know you're cold. You're shivering!" You said.

"Alright, fine. Maybe this sweater isn't keeping me as warm as I thought it would."

"I'm not surprised. I told you so." You teased with a smirk. "Come on, let's go home."

"No." She said. "I'll be okay."

"Tay, don't be silly. You're cold." You argued.

"Darling, I'm okay. I promise." She said before kissing your warm lips.

You sighed before taking off one of your gloves and your scarf.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

You took her hand back into yours and slipped the glove on before you wrapped your Red scarf around her neck.

"There. I know it's not much, but hopefully it'll help." You said.

Taylor's heart melted.

You just gave her those things so quickly, without even a second thought or a glimpse of hesitancy.

But you didn't stop there.

You took off your beanie as well and put it over her head before fixing her hair, making her smile softly.

"That better, baby?"

She took your hand which was now without a warm glove into her own and brought it to her lips for a loving kiss.

"Much better. You're the sweetest, my love. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I just want you to be warm." You said before stroking her soft cheek.

"I promise, I'll listen next time." She giggled and you did the same, making her heart swell.

"Okay." You grinned and held her hand in yours as you continued to walk along the markets, happy and warm with Taylor by your side.