your birthday is the day after hers (requested)

"Darling, wake up," Taylor cheerfully spoke as she entered the bedroom.

You let out a groan as you stirred slightly over the sound of her voice, only in a light sleep now.

Taylor set something down on your nightstand before she sat down beside you on the edge of the mattress.

Her lips brushed softly against your shoulder blade and then the back of your neck and a smile pulled at your lips.

You turned over to face her and she tucked a strand of hair behind your ear as she stared into your eyes.

"Happy birthday, my love."

"Thank you, baby." You grinned.

"Sit up. I made you breakfast." She said with a bright look in her eyes.

You sat up against the pillows and she placed the tray full of all your favorite breakfast foods over your lap.

"Tay, you didn't have to do all of this." You said as you gazed at her in awe.

"Well, it is your birthday and I want to make it special, just as you did mine yesterday." She smiled. "I want you to have the best birthday ever."

"I will, baby. Because I've got you here." You said and her eyes sparkled a little more before she leaned in for a kiss.

"Eat up because I have the most special day planned!"

"Consisting of?"

"It's a surprise." She winked, making you chuckle as she sat down on her side of the bed.

She reached into her nightstand and pulled out something that was wrapped up in wrapping paper with a cute bow on top.

"Happy birthday, baby."

You moved the tray of food off of your lap and reached for the gift, curious as to what was inside.

You couldn't believe your eyes as to what was inside.

Matching necklaces.

They were of a lock and key, with the lock saying I love and the key saying you.

"I was trying so hard to think of the perfect gift for you and I knew I wanted to get you something special. When I saw this, I knew I had to get it."

She pulled the lock piece out and you lifted your hair before she clasped it around your neck.

When you did the same for her, you couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

"This is the best thing anyone's ever got me before. I don't mean just on my birthday, but in general. It's so thoughtful and sweet. Thank you, Tay."

She smiled at you as she caressed your cheek lovingly.

"You're welcome, darling." She said before kissing your lips, making you melt. "Happy birthday, angel. I love you so much."

"Thank you, baby. I love you too." You said before you sat down between her legs, your back against her chest.

You moved the tray closer and shared your food with her as she held you close.

"This is the best birthday ever, all because of you." You said as you leaned your head back against her shoulder, wondering how you ever got so lucky.