sparks (requested)

Your best friend Abigail brushed her hand across your back in comfort.

It's been a rough few days that you've spent mostly in bed, crying your eyes out over the fact that your recent relationship had come to an end.

It was a bad breakup and has left you feeling heartbroken, almost as if there's a hole in your heart that might never heal.

Abigail has been by your side through it all.

The moment you called her telling her that you and your girlfriend ended things, she dropped everything and came over to comfort you.

She hasn't seen you like this before and it's breaking her heart.

"Can I get you anything?" She asked, only for you to shake your head. "Come on, Y/N. We need to get you out of bed and back into the world again."

"I don't want to." You mumbled and dropped her hand as she grabbed it.

You appreciate her being here for you, you truly do.

It's just that you don't have the energy to do much after spending so long hurting and wallowing in your shattered heart.

"I'll be right back, okay?" She said before getting up and leaving the room.

You and Abigail have been friends for some time now and she knows how much you adore Taylor.

Of course, that's not the reason at all that you became friends with Abigail in the first place but rather the bond that you both have over the same interests.

But you did make it clear that you're a huge fan of Taylor and she wasn't surprised by that at all.

You haven't met Taylor before but Abigail was determined to change that.

She knows that if you met Taylor, it would help cheer you up, and right now, as one of your closest friends, that's all she wants for you.

She grabbed her phone and placed it against her ear as she called Taylor.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Taylor. How are you doing today?"

"Good! I've got a couple of days off so I'm just playing with the cats."

"That's cool," Abigail replied. "Are you busy right now?"

"No, why?"

"I have a friend who is going through a terrible breakup right now who is a huge fan of yours. I haven't ever seen her this way before. She has barely left the bed since everything ended. I was wondering if you'd feel up to meeting her. She looks up to you a lot and you two have a lot in common as well. If you'd be up for it, I think it would mean the world to her."

"Sure, I'd be happy to," Taylor said cheerfully. "Just send me her address and I'll head over."

Abigail thanked her before ending the call and sending Taylor your address.

"Okay, come on. Out of bed!" Abigail spoke as she entered your bedroom.

"I'm sleeping."

"You can sleep later. Someone's coming over, so get ready."

"What? Who did you invite over?" You asked before going wide-eyed. "Please tell me you didn't contact my ex! I know I've been devastated about everything but I don't want to make up with her."

"No, not your ex, don't worry." Abigail chuckled. "But you will like this person. So get up, get dressed, brush your hair. She'll be here soon!"

You dragged yourself out of bed and took a quick shower and after, you got dressed and brushed your hair and your teeth.