say my name and everything just stops (requested)

Taylor grinned as she stared out at the crowd of excited and adoring fans.

She just announced the first surprise song of the night and everyone's excited reaction made her smile from ear to ear.

"Our secret moments in a crowded room," She sang as she strummed her guitar.

You watched her in awe from backstage, completely amazed by how she can take any song and make it acoustic like she does.

"They got no idea about me and you." She sang as she gazed at her fans in the crowd, admiring the lights and their enthusiasm.

Usually, you're in the VIP tent with her dad or, sometimes, you even sit in the front row.

But today, you're watching from backstage, because you have a little something up your sleeve.

Sometimes Taylor tells you about the surprise songs of the night, other times she keeps them a secret from you just to see your expressions.

Tonight though, she told you she'd be performing dress on the guitar because she knows how much you love the song.

You managed to get through to her mic, hoping she'd be just as surprised by your plan as her fans are with the songs each night.

"There is an indentation in the shape of you. Made your mark on me, a golden tattoo." She sang, smiling as she thought about her muse for this song - you.

She can't help but think of you when she performs the songs about you, sometimes even flashing back to the moments that inspired them, for a split second.

"All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation, my hands are shaking from holding back from you, ah, ah, ah. All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting, my hands are shaking from all this ah, ah, ah, ah."

She smiled brightly as the fans cheered loudly.

"Say my name and everything just stops-"

She went to sing the next line, only to get as far as her lips parting and the lyrics staying on the tip of her tongue.

That's as far as they got.

Because when she sang that line, everything did stop for her, because your voice saying her name came through her mic.

"Taylor,"

She could tell you were teasing her.

The way her name left your lips... you were saying it in such a sultry way.

She was surprised, practically forgetting all of the words to the song while the fans screamed.

She sank her teeth into her lip to hold back the smirk that was tugging at it.

She was losing her mind just from the situation.

There was something so intense about you saying her name and making everything stop for her, just like in the lyrics that had been inspired about you in the first place.

It was so sexy, so attractive, so... hot.

It left Taylor completely speechless and frozen for a moment or two.

Because, for a moment, she had to control herself as she thought about you saying her name again, this time for a different reason.

She closed her eyes and shook her head to snap out of her head, knowing that she still had a show to finish.

She turned back to see if you were near the stage and she saw that you were peeking out at her.

"You're in so much trouble." She mouthed. "You just wait until this show is over."

You went backstage once more and Taylor knew you were probably giggling.

"Sorry about that. I got a little sidetracked for a second. My girlfriend can be very surprising sometimes." She said. "Let's continue, shall we?"

The fans cheered again and she resumed where she'd left off.

But the entire time, until the show was completely over, she could only think about you.

About what she would do when this show was over and you were behind closed doors.

It was going to be very exciting.