finding out that you have a mommy kink (requested)

The feeling of Taylor's lips on your neck felt like heaven to you.

Your heart was skipping beat after beat in your chest as she makes you feel amazing.

Her hands are wandering across your body while yours rested on her back to keep her close to you as you made out.

You were breathless and your head was tilted back in bliss as she focuses and takes her time to make you feel incredible.

However, as good as you felt, you weren't the one that had a hard day today - she was.

She had spent most of the day in the studio and now that she's home, she wanted to be affectionate and intimate with you.

Because she loves you and she needs to forget all about today.

But she's been focusing on you, giving you all the love she can as she kisses you and makes you feel good.

And you wanted to do the same for her.

You took her by surprise by pushing her onto her back.

Her blue eyes were wide for a second before a smile pulled at her lips as you moved to lay over her.

"What are you doing, baby?"

"I want to make you feel good too." You said before kissing her neck.

She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes as she started to melt.

"Oh, Y/N," She said quietly. "You make me feel so good, baby."

You pulled away from her neck and bit your lip.

You looked like you had something you wanted to say but you weren't telling her what that was.

"What is it, baby? What's on your mind?"

"There's something I haven't told you. Something I enjoy when we're intimate."

"What's that, darling? You don't have to be shy or afraid to tell me. Talk to me, angel." She said as she brushed her fingers across your back.

"I... I have a mommy kink."

She raised her eyebrows as a smirk pulled at your lips.

"So you want me to call you mommy, huh?"

You nodded quickly, still looking a little shy.

You hid your face in her neck and softly kissed her skin and Taylor tangled her fingers in her hair.

"Well, whatever my girl wants, she gets." She smiled before closing her eyes as you started to leave hickeys across her neck. "Oh, Mommy, you make me feel so good."

Hearing her say those words did something to you.

It caused your heart to beat faster and made your breath hitch.

And you became a little more confident.

"Tell me what you want, Tay."

"Whatever mommy wants to do to me." She said as she opened her eyes and stared at you. "I just want you, Mommy."

You trailed kisses down her body and lifted her shirt, brushing your tongue across her skin.

She moaned at the feeling.

"Yes, mommy."

"Keep doing that, Taylor. Keep calling me mommy, please."

"Mommy, you make me feel so good. Only you can make me feel this way, Mommy."

You smirked and pulled her shorts down a little to kiss her hips.

"I love the way you make me feel, Mommy."

"Yeah, baby? I promise I'll keep going if you keep calling me that." You said as you bit your lip, staring up at her from her thighs, where you were kissing now.

"Oh, Mommy, I'll do whatever you want." She smiled.

You kissed the insides of her thighs, inching closer to where she was practically begging you to touch, and you just smirked as she continued to run her fingers through your hair and call you mommy repeatedly.

If she kept doing this, you'd both be lost in intense bliss by the end of the night.