reacting to her golden globes outfit - part two (requested)

You couldn't help but sigh in relief as you and Taylor entered the house.

As soon as she closed the door behind her, you felt grateful because you knew, at last, you were finally in the privacy of your shared home.

"I'm so happy to be home." You said as you followed Taylor up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"Why? You didn't have fun?"

You knew she was teasing you; you could see it in the sparkle in her eyes and you could hear it in her voice.

She knows the real reason why you're so happy to finally be home.

"That's not it at all and you know it." You said as you licked your lips and let your eyes travel across her body. "I had fun. It was great."

"But?" She asked as you walked over to her.

You leaned in to kiss her and as soon as her eyes were closed, you gently pushed her onto the bed.

She laughed as she realized how impatient you were.

"But I was dying the entire time. You don't even realize how incredibly gorgeous you are, my love. You're so beautiful and I'm so in love with you and, god, you were driving me insane in this dress."

She smiled as you hovered over her and put your lips on hers for a passionate kiss.

"You told me something before we left that's been replaying in my mind endlessly."

"What's that, darling?' She wondered as she brushed her fingers across your back.

"That you bought this dress just so I could take it off." You spoke.

You kissed across her shoulders and her arms as you slowly pulled the straps of her dress down and she watched in anticipation, her eyes sparkling with adoration and love as she kept them on you.

"Well, if I'm taking mine off, then so are you." She said and smirked as you quickly took yours off and tossed it across the room with hers.

You laid over her and put your forehead against hers.

Your eyes locked and she took your hands into her own, happily intertwining your fingers together.

"I love you so much and I truly mean it when I tell you that you're truly the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on." You whispered as you began to kiss the corners of her lips. "Everything about you is so beautiful, Tay."

Her heart fluttered as she listened to the loving words leave your lips.

"You know I feel the same way about you, baby." She said as you began to kiss her neck. "I love getting to take you to events with me and show you off to everyone so they know you're taken and all mine."

You chuckled and let your fingertips trail across her body, brushing against her skin ever so softly.

You didn't have anything in mind just yet, you were just busy cherishing her; just the way she deserves.

She's so soft, so incredibly beautiful, and you know how truly lucky you are.

"I love you." You said as you kissed her again.

"I love you too." She whispered as she put her arms around you.

And as you got lost in her kisses, she took the opportunity to turn you over onto your back.

You pulled away and saw her smirking at you before she whispered,

"And I want to show you just how much you mean to me all night long."

"I'd love that." You said before pulling her in for another kiss, so ready for this night of love with your girl.