Author's Note 💜

Hello, my loves 🥰 I just wanted to talk to you all first a moment before I make an announcement.

I want to say a HUGE thank you for all you guys do for me. I can't believe how much this book has grown. It's insane to see how many of you love my stories for Taylor almost as much as I love creating them.

Taylor is my entire world and I've said many times that I don't plan to stop writing for Taylor.

I still mean that.

Between us, I have SO many books for Taylor planned and currently sitting in my drafts, waiting for the day they'll all be published.

However, sometimes in certain books, I feel a little stuck at times. I get a little low on inspiration and then my stories, I feel, don't come out as good.

I have reached that point in this book.

Despite being only 120 parts in and always trying my hardest to reach 200, sometimes it's not so easy to do that whether it's due to excitement or being uninspired.

So with all that being said, I decided that I wanted to start on my sixth book for Taylor.

This is a little bittersweet because this is one of my favorite books I've ever written and my second favorite book I've written for Taylor.

But it is also the start of a new era and I think this is one of my favorites Taylor has done yet. So I'm very excited about it and it's inspired me greatly. So let's enjoy this era to the fullest together and let's move on to book SIX!! 🥰🤍

I love you all so much and I can't wait to embark on this new journey with you all. Thank you for everything.

Love you all to the moon and to saturn 🪐

Love always, Kaylee 🩷