after the VMAs (requested)

"Hey, Taylor? Are you coming to the after-party?" One of the celebrities asked as the VMAs came to an end.

"No, sorry. I'm going home with my girl." Taylor said.

She was a little tipsy so you made sure to protect her and keep a good hold on her as you both made your way out of the building and to the car that was waiting to take you both home.

You both got into the car and Taylor sent you a flirty smile as soon as the doors were closed.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi, gorgeous." You grinned before leaning over to kiss her cheek.

She patted her lap and you giggled as you got off your seat and sat on her instead.

"You look good tonight." You said as you began to feel a rush of desire overwhelming you. "You always look good. But tonight... god, baby, you drive me crazy."

She hummed and closed her eyes as you began to kiss her neck.

You could feel the alcohol rushing through your veins too as she wasn't the only one that got intoxicated tonight.

Maybe it's the drinks you had, maybe it's the desire and need you feel for your gorgeous girlfriend, maybe it's how proud of her you are and how lucky you feel to be hers.

Maybe it's all of the above.

But either way, you were craving her, and you could tell she felt the same.

It was going to be some time before you both got home and thanks to the partition that was up that separated you both from the driver as well as the tinted windows, you knew you both had privacy.

So when you put your lips on hers for a passionate kiss, Taylor melted and let her hands travel across your body.

"You look good too, baby girl; so good." She whispered against your lips as her hands fell to your hips, gripping them tight.

She kissed your neck, leaving a few marks behind, and you just smirked because you love it when she leaves hickeys across your body.

"I need you." She whispered before putting her lips back on yours.

You could feel one of her hands moving from your hip to the place you needed her touch the most.

You closed your eyes, waiting in anticipation, and you couldn't help but moan.

"Please tell me you need me too."

"Yeah, Tay. I do." You breathlessly said before kissing her feverishly.

She smirked against your lips and tugged at your lower one with her teeth, making your breath hitch.

It left you needing more; her kisses, her touches, her.

And Taylor just smirked against your lips as you let your hands wander across her body, knowing that this was going to be an unforgettable night.