praising you (requested)

Your lips moved passionately against Taylor's as you made out in the hotel room.

It's getting late but neither of you is paying any attention to the time on the clock.

You're much more focused on each other and the deep, steamy kisses you were sharing.

You could feel her hands that were wandering across your body suddenly slip beneath your shirt to caress your soft skin and you pulled away from her lips with a moan as you felt her nails scratch against your sides.

"Taylor," You said, catching her attention.

She was just about to start kissing your neck but she could tell you were longing for something and she wanted to know what it was.

"Yes, darling?"

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

You felt her hands moving to your thighs, fingertips brushing softly against your skin.

"I need you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"I like it when I'm praised. Please praise me."

She smiled at you in adoration.

"Yeah? You like being praised, my love?" She asked with a smile. "Well, I'm more than happy to do that for you."

You melted as her lips began to brush against your jaw.

Her name left your lips and the sound made her heart skip a beat.

"That's my good girl."

You already love it when you're praised.

But something about hearing it fall from Taylor's lips made you feel like you might just burst.

It made your desire increase and made your heart pound faster against your chest.

"Taylor," You moaned again.

"Yeah, that's my girl." She said as she kissed your neck. "My name sounds so perfect falling from those sweet, kissable lips of yours."

You were in so much bliss, swearing that you'd never enjoyed this more than you do now with her.

"Who's mommy's good girl?"

"Oh, god, I am, Tay,"

"That's right, baby girl."

You moaned again, making her smile against your skin.

"I love it when you say my name."

You threw your head back as she began to leave little love bites against your skin.

"You're so good for me, so good for mommy."

You dragged your nails down her skin, making her feel blissful, too.

"You're so pretty, my angel. And the way you move your body, damn, baby."

Her name repeatedly left your lips, causing her to smirk proudly.

"That's it, my good girl."

You felt her lips against yours a second later as she moved away from your neck to kiss you passionately again.

"Please, Tay, don't stop."

"Don't stop what?" She questioned teasingly. "Use your words, sexy."

"Don't stop praising me."

She smirked as she kissed you again.

"Whatever my good girl wants, she gets." She said before she pulled your shirt off. "I can't ever get enough of you."

Your head was thrown back again and she was enjoying every second of this, knowing it was driving you just as wild as it was driving her.

And she just watched you with a smile, knowing that your night together was just starting.