reacting to her golden globes outfit (requested)

"Tay, are you almost done?" You asked as you knocked on the bathroom door.

You're feeling a little impatient as you wait for Taylor to open the door and step out of the bathroom.

She's currently in there getting ready for the golden globes tonight and since she kept her outfit a surprise from you, you're feeling excited to see what she's wearing.

"In a second, my love." She said in response.

You went to sit at the edge of the bed as you fixed your outfit.

Taylor, of course, asked you to come along with her tonight and you happily agreed to because you enjoy attending events with her.

And you felt especially excited about this one tonight.

A couple more minutes went by before the bathroom door opened.

You lifted your head and stood up as she walked out of there and into your shared bedroom, revealing her outfit.

"Whoa..." You quietly spoke as you stared at her in awe.

Her dress was unbelievably beautiful and she looked so breathtaking.

"You like it, darling?" She smiled as she spun around.

"Like it? Gosh, baby, you look gorgeous. I love it." You said as you walked to her.

You put your hands on her hips and let your eyes wander across her body.

"I'd say green looks good on you but every color does." You said as you stared into her eyes. "It brings out your eyes though. You're just stunning."

She giggled happily as she wrapped her arms around you.

"Damn, baby. I can't believe how insanely beautiful you are. How did I ever get so lucky?" You spoke as you leaned in and kissed her neck. "You're just so beautiful. You're truly the most beautiful woman in the world."

A soft sigh left her lips as she closed her eyes.

"I know we have to go to this event but I honestly just want to take this dress off of you."

She opened her eyes and shook her head with a smile.

"When we get home. I promise." She smirked as she pulled you in for a kiss.

Your heart fluttered just thinking about it.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? The sooner we leave, the sooner we can come home." You winked as you kissed her cheek softly. "And I can also show off to everyone that you're mine, all mine."

Taylor smiled as she brought your hand to her lips for a kiss.

"I'm the luckiest woman in the world to call you mine."

"I feel the same way when it comes to you, baby." She said as she took your hand and intertwined your fingers together. "And, by the way, what would you do if I said,"

She paused and leaned in to whisper into your ear, her breath tickling the shell and making a shiver run down your spine.

"I only bought this dress so you could take it off." She winked.

Your heart began to race and as she held your hand a little tighter, you felt yours begin to sweat and shake slightly from the excitement you felt.

You couldn't wait to get home later.

And you thanked your lucky stars, knowing that you're truly the luckiest girl in the world to be able to love Taylor and call her yours.