cuddling after being intimate together (requested)

Taylor's lips lovingly brushed across every inch of your skin as you closed your heavy eyes.

She laid down beside you and wrapped you in her arms, bringing your bare body against hers.

You're not sure what time it is, probably sometime after two in the morning.

You and Taylor have spent the last few hours together, sharing passionate but loving kisses as you got lost in each other.

The hours were full of intimacy and romance, both of you catching up on lost time due to a few long and stressful weeks.

A few beads of sweat rolled down your forehead and even though you're exhausted from the way your body met hers in passion and love for the last little while, you still couldn't help but smile as Taylor held you tight.

"Are you okay, my baby?" Taylor asked as she kissed your shoulder blade.

Her fingertips danced around your hips and caressed your thighs and stomach lovingly.

Every touch made your heart flutter.

"I'm so good, Tay."

Taylor chuckled over how blissful and happy you still seemed to be.

She could hear it in your voice - you were still slowly coming off of the cloud that you had been floating on with Taylor.

"You make me feel amazing, Taylor." You sighed contentedly. "I'm so happy and so warm right now. I feel like nothing can bring me down."

"Good." She said as she kissed the back of your neck softly. "My sweet girl, I hope you enjoyed every second. I hope I made you feel like the queen that you are and I hope I showered you with love because you deserve it."

You smiled and turned around to face her, laying your head on her chest.

"I love you so much." You whispered.

"I love you more." She smiled before kissing your lips softly.

"I wish we could spend forever here in these moments. Cuddling, kissing, showing each other just how much we love each other." She said as you took her hand and played with her fingers.

"Me too."

She stared into your eyes and smiled as your fingers touched hers.

"We should clean up, baby."

"In a few minutes." You said as your eyes started to get heavier, making you close them. "Just cuddle me for now."

She held you tight, her bare skin brushing against yours as she watched your eyelashes flutter against your cheeks.

"Falling asleep?"

You nodded in response.

"You always do after we get intimate." She teased.

"Because you tire me out." You chuckled, making her do the same.

"In a few minutes, we're going to take a bath together. But I'll let you get a little rest for now." She said as she caressed your cheek.

"Okay." You said, drifting off to sleep. "Love you lots."

"I love you more." She smiled and kissed your cheek, holding you a little closer and a little tighter, so in love with you that she felt like nothing could ever be enough to express it.