Chapter 1

It was a quiet night in which Akina could no longer sleep. As quietly as she could, the almost three year old girl was walking around the house, looking for her brother who was sitting on the porch. The little girl stepped closer to him and tugged on your sleeve when she reached him.

"Can't you sleep anymore?" he asked with a smile, getting a small nod from her. Even though she was still so small, she could already walk well and say many words. She amazed him every time. "Then stay with me and watch the stars with me," he smiled, making Akira smile as well. In his arms he held her little brother who was not even a few days old. He was so tiny and could only be held by his family.

The stars were most beautiful again tonight. Akina was allowed to look at the stars with her brother every time she could no longer sleep. The beautiful silence was interrupted by a loud roar and screams. The Uchiha knew exactly what to do because his father had warned him. "Come Akina we have to get out of here.", he spoke quickly and took her by the hand. He absolutely had to get his little siblings to safety. Not far from here was the police station where father would be.

Akina squeezed her brother's hand as tightly as she could. She knew that he would protect her, but was also very afraid. Dust clouds kept gathering and out of the corner of her eye she could already see several injured people. Her hands were shaking and she tried to stay as close to her brother as possible.

Through all the dust, the little Uchiha could no longer see so much. Her eyes were starting to hurt and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. "Nii..." she said softly. She couldn't pronounce his name properly yet, and always called her brother that when she wanted something from him. "Afraid..."

The Uchiha looked to his sister who pressed her hand tightly into his left. He could see that she was squinting her eyes and afraid. "We'll be right there." he promised her, having to steady Sasuke on his right arm. Before they arrived at the police station, the Uchiha collected his childhood friend Izumi. He could understand that she was upset but she was not allowed to stay in the alleys anymore. Together they ran to the meeting place which was decided a few days ago.

"Father," said the boy, and he looked at him. "You're all right," he said tersely, looking at his daughter, who was trembling with fear. "Akina.", he spoke calmly and put his hands on her shoulders. "You are safe you can open your eyes." Quickly the girl shook her head. "Hurts..hurts..." she mumbled and her father thought she had gotten too much dust. "It's okay try."

 Slowly, Akina tried to open her eyes and had to keep squeezing them shut until she could look at her father properly. His eyes widened, not knowing what to say. Even her brother looked at her in shock. "It..hurts..." she said and started to cry. Her father brushed away her tears and couldn't understand why her sharingan was coming out now. She already had two tomoe in each of her eyes. "It's okay, close your eyes," her father said, which Akina was too happy to do. At least this way she wasn't in too much pain.

"Itachi take good care of them and don't say a word about it.", the clan head spoke. "Of course father." Fugaku loved his happy daughter more than anything. He would not allow anything to happen to her. His clan and the Hokage were not allowed to know that his almost three-year-old daughter had awakened her sharingan. Not even Itachi was ready. It was never to be spoken of.