Chapter 43

Akina caught up with the others quite quickly. She had to laugh a bit as she approached them. They were already very slow. "Hey Akina, you're fine!", Naruto was pleased when he noticed her. "And you guys are really slow." "Oh shut up!" grumbled Sakura.

The group came to a stop in front of a large rock wall. Akina could see a seal protected by four others. "He's in there," Naruto said, clenching his hands into fists. "We can't just go in, though." "What do you mean?" Akina looked at the Uzumaki and pointed to the seal. "That's a fivefold seal. To get through it unscathed, the other four must be released simultaneously."

No sooner had Akina uttered it than four people landed next to them. "That's an obvious assignment for my team!" grinned Guy, raising his thumb. "What are you guys doing here?" asked Akina happily. "Tsunade told us you guys could use some help," Guy reported. Akina would have loved to fall around Neji's neck, who had noticed and smirked. However, the Uchiha had to pull herself together and concentrate on the mission.

"You said there should be four more, right?", Neji asked his girlfriend who nodded. "Yes, can you find them with your Byakugan?" she asked with a smile. Neji didn't hesitate and searched everything with his byakugan. He reported that there was still one seal in each cardinal direction. "Alright, I'll work with my team to break the seals so you can get into this cave," Guy said, handing them each a radio. To Kakashi and Akina he gave one as well.

"As soon as we get to the seals, we'll let you know," the suit grinned and headed off. Before Neji left as well, he gave Akina a kiss on her cheek and she smiled. Naruto's mouth opened and looked at the Uchiha. "What is it?" "Y..you..and..and..Neji?!" Laughing a bit, Akina scratched the back of her neck. "Yeah, we've been together for a while."

"Ahhh, I found iiiiiit!" yelled Lee into the microphone as Neji told him exactly where to find it. "Are you still going! Don't yell so loud or turn your microphone down!", TenTen yelled back. Akina rubbed her ear which Kakashi did the same. He had literally destroyed her hearing.

"Everyone in position?" asked Kakashi who positioned himself on the rock. "Yes!" came through the radio and the five counted to three together. After Kakashi released the seal, Sakura struck the rock which immediately crumbled.

The ground shook a bit and Akina was visibly amazed at her strength. Akina wasn't quite as good as Sakura but she would surely keep practicing. "Gaara!" yelled Naruto as he caught sight of his body. "Hey Gaara, wake up!" "Naruto, shut up!", Kakashi admonished him.

"Didn't Itachi say that the Nine-Tailed One's jinchuuriki would be the first to scream out?" the blond-haired man grinned. "What about him!" asked Naruto angrily. "You're too late he's dead.", reported the cloaked guy. "Scorpion." growled Chiyo. This guy was supposed to be Sasori? Akina had imagined him very differently.

"I'll take him.", the blond grinned. "Wasn't it said that everyone gets a bijuu, Deidara?" "I can't pass it up, can I?" grinned Deidara, forming a clay bird which grabbed Gaara. "Let go of Gaara!" shouted Naruto, running right after the clay bird and Deidara. "Wait Naruto!" yelled Kakashi and followed him.

Akina was a little overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. "We'll take him, Akina. Go help Naruto," Sakura said. "Are you sure?", she asked and got a nod from both of them. "We'll be fine, girls.", said Chiyo who didn't really like the Uchiha. "Alright then. Take care of yourselves." "We will.", Sakura grinned and pulled her gloves a little tighter. She'll show what she could do yet.