Chapter 71

"Daddy, look!" Hana smiled at her father, who sat down in the garden with his daughter. Neji had to smile as his daughter held out some flowers to him. She was just like his wife. "They are beautiful Hana." He smiled and took them. Neji didn't mind calling his daughter Hana when Akina asked him about it. She said to him that it was called Flower or also Blossom and so she had several memories of her family. In the meantime he found the name even very suitable.

Akina who came into the garden smiled. "Dinner is ready." "Mommy look I picked daddy flowers!" the little girl beamed. Her lilac eyes shining, Akina didn't know if she had just inherited the Byakugan.

However, she had to smile and tapped her daughter on the forehead which started to giggle. "You are beautiful little flower." , she smiled. Akina didn't know why, but she had adopted Itachi's habit of addressing her as Flower. Beaming, Hana looked at her mother. She knew why these gestures came. Her father had told her secretly.

 Hana was happy to have such a beautiful family even if she would never see her Uncle Itachi. "Wash your hands, will you?" Hana nodded and ran into the bathroom which was not far from the dining room. Neji gave his wife a quick kiss before helping her table the rest of the food. "She's just like you were when you were a kid." , he smirked. "Yeah I know. The other kids like her, even if Boruto denies it." , Akina laughed lightly. Boruto was a little like Naruto which didn't surprise her Himawari, on the other hand, was a sweet girl and took more after Hinata.

When Akina put her daughter to bed she ran into the garden and sat down on the grass. It took a long time for Akina to decide to go to the Hyuga estate. Naruto had assured her that he was rebuilding the Uchiha quarter so that the village would be even more lively. The Uchiha sign would be everywhere. Even the cemetery would be surrounded by beautiful flowers and plants. The Hyuga was very grateful to Naruro for this and smiled.

Nevertheless, she had a small grave plaque built in the garden. The names of her family as well as Shisui's name were listed. She wanted something of them to be with her to never forget who she really was. Neji sat down slightly behind her and pulled her to his chest. He knew that today was the day of the massacre and held his wife a little tighter. "I'm fine." , she smiled.

Akina had long since come to terms with this, although she was not quite so sure about Sasuke. Somewhere in this world he was and was certainly thinking about this day. Deep inside, she knew he was fine. He would surely come back to visit soon and let her bug him. Every time he was here in the mansion he had to oppose her orders and defend himself. In the end, Akina always won and could decorate his hair with flowers. The Hyuga had to laugh a little when she thought about it. "What's wrong?" , asked Neji who had to grin a little.

"I was just thinking about what would happen if Sasuke came back." , she grinned. "Hana took over my job." Neji had to laugh a little, too. It was true. Ever since Hana had started taking over Akina's habit, she had seized Sasuke.

He could still remember clearly that the Uchiha had tried to run away. But go his two women he had no chance and was surrounded by the two. Even if one did not look it to Sasuke he had been pleased. He liked the little Hana and had said that she could always decorate him with flowers. Akina had been very happy about that and knew that he was taking over Itachi's job with that.

Smiling, Akina closed her eyes and tried to hear Itachi's voice which had burned deep in her heart. "I will always love you, my little spring flower."