Chapter 70

Akina was picked up by Neji on a beautiful sunny day and spent almost the whole day with him at the lake. She had many memories of this place. The training with Neji, the fight of Itachi and Shisui and even her training with her father took place here. Although she didn't know the exact occasion, the Uchiha had been very happy.

With Neji she had talked and laughed a lot and even if Neji did not want it his hair was decorated with flowers. To see the beaming face of his girlfriend he had let it pass over him. While Akina was in thought, Neji took out a small box and put it under the flowers. A brief smile came to his lips as Akina took more flowers and looked questioningly at the box.

"Hey Neji. What's this?" she asked, taking it in her hand. She could see his smile and opened the lid. Her eyes got big and looked at Neji. "M..Are you serious?" she asked, looking at the ring which had a stone that was a light pinkish-white color as well as the cherry blossoms in spring. "Akina do you want to marry me?" Neji asked, smiling at his girlfriend. Joyfully, she jumped around his neck and nodded. Even though they were still young, they both wanted to spend their lives together. Neji took the ring and put it on Akina's finger. Smiling, she looked at the stone and looked at her fiancé. Sakuke would surely be pleased.

"Take care of yourself." Akina said as she said goodbye to Sasuke. Kakashi became the new Hokage and released Sasuke. However, he did not want to stay in Konoha but protect the village from the outside and find himself. "Yeah well you worry too much, Nee-chan." , he said slightly annoyed.

Akina laughed a little and hugged her little brother who was a little taller than her. During the hug, she put a new flower wreath on him and put a chain around him that looked similar to Itachi's bracelet. Sasuke noticed it and closed his eyes for a moment. He had seen Itachi's bracelet. "You know why you have to wear the wreath, right?" , she smiled and Sasuke nodded. Even if it was just a fantasy for her, he knew she was happy about it. Even if the wreath didn't really protect him he would wear it. Unfortunately, he didn't have a Susanoo like Akina which protected him like that and wore a flower wreath to go with it. Sasuke smirked a bit when he thought about Akina really going to him every day to give him flowers.

"Oh yes, Sasuke." Akina brought him out of his thoughts. "You better not come to my wedding and I'll let my Susanoo loose on you!" she grumbled, which almost made him laugh. He didn't want to laugh in front of Sakura and Kakashi it would hurt his reputation. "It's alright I'll come. Don't bother me." , Sasuke said and turned his head away. "Hey Sasuke." "Huh?" he asked feeling a tap on his forehead widening his eyes slightly. "I love you."

The corners of Sasuke's mouth lifted slightly and he tapped his big sister's forehead as well. Sakura who had been watching this now knew what it meant. Sakura smiled and now knew that Sasuke loved his sister as well.