Chapter 59

For a long time nothing happened in the desert. In the other divisions there were already some things to do by the white Zetus. Also the message came that Edo Tensei was in the game. From each division they hear who was present and as Gaara looked further into the desert he spoke of the old Kage who had appeared.

The Tsuchikage, the Mizukage, the Raikage and even Gaara's father the former Kazekage were standing not far from the alliance. Akina wondered why they didn't go on the attack right away. When the body of the Kazekage moved Gaara already went into his attack position. He wanted to fight his father alone, who attacked him with his golden sand. Although it looked easy, the Uchiha knew that the sand consumed quite a bit of chakra. The fight with Gaara's father did not last too long. Akina wondered why it was so easy. Was it on purpose or did his father want him to finish it?

After the Kazekage was sealed, the other Kage attacked as well. The alliance was split and Akina took on the Raikage. He was fast and with her Sharingan she could see his attacks ahead. Since he wore his lightning armor, Akina could keep up well with her lightning. Before the war, she had learned to combine her chakra elements with more than just her weapons. Since she was not supposed to use the Susanoo, she thought she had to protect herself differently.

Her lightning fists struck the Raikage, who did not even flinch. However, he was amazed at how fast this girl was. Every now and then, Akina got help from the other shinobi who could take some of it away from her. Akina took another swing with her fist and threw the Raikage back several meters. She couldn't even exhale as he shot toward the alliance again. "He's coming!" shouted one of the ninjas and created a stone wall with some others, which the Raikage could destroy without any problems.

When the Raikage tried to attack the alliance, Akina stood in the way again and struck. Her fist met his and Akina had trouble standing up to him. He was strong despite his speed, so Akina's arm began to shake. She bit down hard on her teeth and tried to stand up to his strength. Small flashes of lightning surrounded the two of them which made small noises. "Not bad at all for a girl like you," he spoke, pressing his fist tighter against hers.

Slowly Akina was pushed backwards and her feet pressed more and more into the sand. Sweat trickled down her forehead. "You won't be able to beat me in a fight!" he shouted. "I don't have to," Akina retorted. She just had to hold out until the other shinobi could seal the other Kage. In her mind, she could hear Shikaku who had a new piece of information.

"Naruto is on his way," he spoke, and the Uchiha had already figured that he would not be stopped. Her strength slackened a bit, allowing the Raikage to hurl the young woman back. Briefly, Akina exhaled before standing up again. She had to use more chakra than she thought. Lightning gathered around her hands as she focused her chakra on them. "You don't give up, do you?" the Raikage grinned, looking into her eyes. He had already seen that she was an Uchiha.

She quickly ran towards the Raikage and instead of intending to hit him with her fist, she faked hitting him with it with her left fist. As the Raikage tried to block her fist, Akina let her lightning shoot out of her right hand, hitting him in the chest and knocking him off his feet. Cheers could be heard behind her coming from the shinobi who were not even capable of fighting him. Why did she of all people have to fight with such idiots?

A few minutes had passed since Naruto had set off. Akina had continued to take on the Raikage who kept picking himself up. "I don't know what else to do," she spoke as Gaara appeared beside her. He had something else to do with Oonoki. "He just can't be flattened," Akina growled.

"We'll find a way," Gaara spoke calmly. "Get some rest." Gaara could see that Akina was trying everything to seal the Raikagen. She had already expended quite a bit of chakra. "But..." she muttered, and was interrupted by a voice. "Now I'm taking over!" shouted Naruto who was enveloped in a golden light. Several times Akina had to blink until she understood that it must be the Kyuubi's chakra. With her Sharingan, she could tell that it was not the real Naruto.

"Rasenshuriken!" he shouted, attacking the Raikage himself. She hoped that with his help, the division could win.