Chapter 45

"Hey Akina, are you coming to the baths?" asked TenTen. "Some relaxation would do us good," she added. "You're right. Come to think of it, I haven't been in a while," the Uchiha grinned. At the moment there was nothing for her team to do and that Akina wouldn't just sit around she thought her friend's idea wasn't so bad.

"Did you guys talk about the bathroom? We'll come with you." they heard a voice and saw Sakura, Ino and Hinata join them. TenTen actually wanted to spend a day with Akina and not with the others. A short time later, the young women were sitting in the hot bath and could really relax. They had noticed that the boys were also here, so they must have noticed something.

Akina had her eyes closed a little. "Hinata, it's just us why are you holding your breasts shut?" "Because..because..." she stammered, letting them go for a moment. "They just float up." You could think what Sakura was thinking which was bubbling something into the water. Akina opened her eyes and smiled at the Haruno. "Don't worry about it Sakura. Everyone is as beautiful as you are." "That's easy for you to say. You look the best out of all of us." she murmured causing the Uchiha to smile. It was sweet of her but she had never thought of herself as beautiful. Sure she knew that people liked her and that she didn't have to look bad. But she never wondered if she was beautiful. "She could almost be a rival to Tsunade," Ino laughed.

Akina didn't like her bust, so she always hid it well under her clothes. She thought it was too superficial to walk around like Tsunade or show off. She blushed slightly when the other women looked at her. "Don't stare at me so stupidly!" she grumbled. "Now that Ino says it..." muttered TenTen. "Like you've never seen her bust?" asked Sakura. "No under her clothes you can't really see it.", the brown haired girl admitted. "Tell me about it.", she then started to grin. "Does Neji know about this?"

The room fell silent as the four women stared at Akina, waiting for an answer. "Oh, so you wanted an answer," Akina laughed a little, not really thinking they wanted to know. "No, we did a lot together. Even slept in a bed but nothing else was going on yet.", the Uchiha admitted and smiled slightly. It was fine with her that things weren't moving too fast.

Neji hadn't made any signs of wanting to do anything more until now. "I thought you guys already did," TenTen muttered, blushing slightly. "No, we'll take it slow." Briefly, Akina considered and began to smile even more. "And with you guys like this?"

Shocked by the question, everyone stared at Akina and Hinata was almost comparable to a tomato. "What? You guys asked me too so?" she laughed, "Well. I think Sai is quite good.", Ino admitted although she wasn't quite sure what made him tick yet. "Still Sasuke...", Sakura whispered softly which made Akina smile. If she could pull that off, she'd give her an Oscar. Hinata stammered something that Akina could infer was meant to be Naruto. She thought the two of them would be cute together. The Hyuga was a good soul and always saw the good in people. She didn't judge them for what they were.

"And you, TenTen?" she wanted to know. Her best friend had never mentioned anything about a boy. "Honestly, there hasn't been a boy I like very much until now." Somewhat frustrated, she rested her head on her arms which she had placed on the edge of the pool. "Never mind. You'll find one someday," she comforted Akina, confident that she would find someone.

The boys, who talked about many things except women, could hear Akina's laughter again and again. Even though she had a soft voice, her laugh was hard to miss. It was a nice laugh but it was not one of the quietest kind. "I wonder what they're talking about?" asked Kiba. "Never mind," Shikamaru gave out annoyed. Naruto, however, thought and caught something of a grin and stood up from his stool. "Where are you going?" asked Neji, narrowing his eyes a bit. "Oh, I'll be right back," the latter said, heading out of the room.

"You better not be tense!" he hissed lightly, not wanting to imagine what he had done to Jiraiya. "I won't, don't worry.", Naruto grinned and ran out of the men's bathroom. As quietly as he could, he ran down the hallway, trying to make out anything through the curtain. However, he heard the ceiling collapse and the women cry out. The boys who heard this got up as fast as they could, put something on and ran out. "THIS NARUTO!" shouted Neji angrily, and when he arrived at the women's bathroom, he opened his eyes a bit confused.

"Lee!!!" shouted Sakura angrily who looked at the women apologetically. "I..it...", he stuttered. "How dare you!" "I didn't cock honestly!", he tried to say but the women wouldn't let him. Akina was the only one besides Hinata who stood quietly by. The Uchiha couldn't imagine Lee peeping and looked up at the ceiling. Why was he on the roof?

Looking back down, she saw tears gathering in Lee's eyes and he apologized loudly and ran out. "Lee..." she thought, not wanting him to cry about it. Akina couldn't even stop Ino or Sakura who rushed out and looked after them. Even TenTen couldn't help but follow. However, her gaze was not unnoticed by the boys, especially Neji's, when they came in. Akina blushed a little when Neji saw her in the towel that didn't quite fit. The huyga shifted quickly and stood in front of his friends. "Now stop looking at them like that and follow Lee instead!" he yelled slightly angrily, which Akina was very grateful for.

Even though she didn't mind Neji seeing her like that, she found it a little uncomfortable when his friends tried to see something of her. Hinata was all red in the face when Naruto saw her and felt ashamed. "Come on we should go after them.", Akina spoke softly and dressed her a bit as the boys left the bath house.

When the two arrived Naruto had already stood in front of Lee to help him. Akina had to smile and agree with the Uzumaki. Lee would never cock and walked a little closer. "Tell me Lee. Why were you on the roof?" she asked him. "I was doing my exercises as usual. On my fingertips, of course!" he said, motivated. Understanding, Akina nodded and had to laugh a little. "Now I can understand why the ceiling collapsed." "Why are you laughing at something like that!" grumbled TenTen.

"Because Lee would never peep, after all. You should know him best, that he takes his exercises very seriously. So it wasn't on purpose.", Akina smiled and was almost crushed by Lee. "I knew I could count on him!" he shouted joyfully. If Akina hadn't been wearing anything, Neji would have definitely gone for him. "NARUTOOO!!!" screamed Sakura loudly when she saw her bra on him. What was going on now? "That's not what it looks like and Ahhh Oooww Sakuraaa!!!"

Actually, Akina had thought afterwards that she could do something with Neji in the evening. However, he had told her that Lee had come to visit Naruto as a thank you for his support. He would play some card games with the other boys. The Uchiha thought it was sweet of them. Naruto was always alone and it would do him good to have his friends with him. So, willy-nilly, she had to sleep alone in her bed. Her eyes turned to the picture which was on the dresser. "Sasuke..."