Chapter 68

Akina turned her head to the side and saw a floating man who had the Rinnegan and the Sharingan. "My name is Hagoromo Otsutsuki, but I am known to you by another name. Rekudou Sennin." Akina and the Hokage stared at the man. Hagoromo began to explain everything to them. "They are in Kaguya's own division and will be able to seal it soon. However, they will not come back without help." , he spoke.

Hagoromo enlightened them about his plan and he also asked that Akina help. "But I am not a Hokage.", she spoke and was looked at by the Otsutsuki. "Your Mangekyou Sharingan will be able to help with that." , he said. "She must not use it.", Sarutobi said and was looked at by the man with a smirk. "I didn't just give her that power." Akina's eyes widened. "You gave me that power?" she asked, smiling.

So Shisui was right in what he said. "Yes I did. You must have been enlightened, right?" Briefly, the Uchiha nodded and stood up with the help of Hashirama. "When can we go?" she grinned. She would get her brother back.

The four Kage and Akina lined up in a circle while Hagoromo took the center. His explanation of the jutsu was a bit complicated, but with the Sharingan it was no problem for Akina to remember the order. Everyone knelt down and was ready when Hagoromo would give the signal. Minutes passed and Akina tried to control her nervousness. "Sasuke is fine...", she thought.

"It's time.", Hagoromo spoke and the five formed the finger signs at the same time. Akina had to be careful not to move too fast and pressed her hands on the ground. A large light appeared which immediately disappeared as Team 7 appeared.

"Welcome back.", Minato smiled immediately. Hagoromo thanked the team and turned to the bijuu who were freed. "Heeeey Kuramaaaa!!!" yelled Naruto with a grin. "Don't bug me you brat!" he grumbled, turning his head away. 

"It's time to bring back the remaining souls," Hagoromo pronounced, looking at the four Kage. Naruto knew what was going on and ran towards his father. While talking to him, Sasuke looked at his sister who looked at him without emotion. He couldn't blame her and his head lowered a little. Laughing, he was taken in his arms and widened his eyes. "It's good to have you back." , she said and hugged him tightly.

Sasuke couldn't help it and shed a few tears. How could she just forgive him like that? He had hurt her and gone to Orochimaru. How could she just take it like that? Akina broke away from him with a smile and tousled through his hair. He had grown taller and stronger. "I'm proud of you." she grinned, which made him smile a little. However, he still had a job to do. "I have something to do." he said, walking past her and glancing over his shoulder. "You know where to find me."

Naruto knew what was coming and nodded. His fight with him was a promise he had made to him. He would catch all of his anger. "What does he mean by that Naruto?" , Akina asked anxiously. Smiling, the Uzumaki looked at her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to get him back now. I promised I would." Akina smiled and nodded. She had to let Naruto go. Even if she didn't know what the two were up to she knew it was the last fight of them.