☆ 3. Chapter 3 Son-in-law Alpha (3)

Chapter 3: Son-in-law Alpha (03)

I have to say that the scene of Ning Chen and Ling Nancy standing together is really eye-catching. It gives people the feeling that they are a match made in heaven.

After Ning Chen and Ling Nanxi finished toasting the elders, they began to walk towards the group of young people to toast.

When toasting to the elders, the elders consider various reasons, so the toasts are basically ordered until the toast is ordered, so as not to embarrass the young couple.

But young people are different. They like to make noises and make trouble. The reasons for toasting come one after another.

Because Ning Chen had gone abroad since high school and had few friends in China, the wedding banquet was basically filled with friends who knew Ling Nanxi.

Even at the wedding, Ning Chen still had a cold aura. Even if others were trying to make the newlyweds drink, they would give up after seeing him and turn to Ling Nanxi to make him drink.

Ling Nanxi took one cup after another, and two peach blossoms gradually appeared on her bright and delicate face.

Seeing that Ling Nanxi was about to take another glass of wine, Ning Chen quickly took the glass over.

Ling Nanxi turned to stare at him, "Why did you steal my wine?"

Ning Chen picked up the wine glass and drank it all in one gulp, with a cold voice, "Drink again, and you will be drunk."

Ling Nanxi thought about what he had just said When he said he wanted to take off the ring, he said angrily: "You don't have to worry about being drunk." After that, he made a gesture to pick up a glass of wine from the table, "If you don't let me drink it, I will drink it."

When Ning Chen saw that Ling Nanxi refused to listen, he suddenly reached out and grabbed Ling Nanxi's arm and held him in his arms.

Ling Nanxi was startled by Ning Chen's sudden move. He clenched Ning Chen's sleeve with one hand and looked at Ning Chen blankly.

Ning Chen lowered his eyes and looked at Ling Nanxi in his arms, and said in a low voice: "Be obedient."

Although the word "obedient" was simple, the man's low and magnetic voice in his ear almost made Ling Nan Nozomi's legs are soft and numb.

Ling Nanxi's face instantly turned red with embarrassment.

When the young people nearby saw the interaction between Ning Chen and Ling Nancy, they all started cheering excitedly, and some even whistled a few times.

"Kiss me! Kiss me!"

"Show your affection!"

"Hey, Yaoyaoling? Someone is torturing dogs here!"

...

Ling Nanxi saw their behavior and hurriedly broke away from Ning Chen's hand, He buried his head and whispered to Ning Chen: "I know, I just don't drink."

After that, he muttered: "The sea is owned by your family, so you don't care about it." It's just him. No matter how much he said, he couldn't hide his blushing face.

Ning Chen accepted all the toasts that followed. Ling Nanxi never touched a drop of wine. Ning Chen protected him perfectly.

After the toast, Ning Chen became a little drunk. He tilted his head and said to Ling Nanxi: "I'm going to the bathroom."

Ling Nanxi thought about how much alcohol Ning Chen had just drank and was worried about what would happen if he went to the bathroom alone, so she said: "You need me to accompany you. Are you going?"