☆ 21. Chapter 21 Son-in-law Alpha (21)

Chapter 21 Son-in-law Alpha (21)

When Captain Xiao went to find Ning Chen, he heard the research assistant say that Mr. Sun and Ning Chen were busy, so he waited silently outside the laboratory.

After Mr. Sun finished demonstrating the robot, Ning Chen frowned: "Mr. Sun, didn't you use the material that I mentioned in my previous email note that can improve the sensitivity of the robot's palm?" Mr. Sun sighed, "I do

. I also want to use it. But that material is a scientific research material that is restricted from export by country M, and we can’t get it at all in our country."

Ning Chen frowned: "If you know the production method, can you make it?"

Mr. Sun Upon hearing Ning Chen's tone, his eyes widened and he asked in surprise: "You mean you know how to do it?"

Ning Chen nodded, "I know a way to make something similar with the same materials. The sensitivity should be on par with the one from Country M."

After hearing this, Mr. Sun laughed happily, patted his thigh and said "OK" three times.

"Xiao Ning, you will write it down later, and I will ask the people below to study it. If this succeeds, I don't think those foreign guys from country M will dare to use this material to choke our research in the future." The assistant looked at it

. After Ning Chen and Mr. Sun stopped discussing, Captain Xiao was allowed to enter the laboratory.

After Captain Xiao greeted Mr. Sun, he said to Ning Chen: "Mr. Ning, Mr. Ling just returned home from a business trip."

Ning Chen nodded and walked out of the laboratory.

"Hey, Xiao Ning, where are you going? What's the method you mentioned?"

Ning Chen replied without looking back, "Mr. Sun, I'll go home first and then come back."

Mr. Sun was so angry that he patted Captain Xiao's hand. Shoulder, "Can't you talk about it later, you brat? At least wait until he finishes writing the method before leaving."

Captain Xiao smiled and said: "Mr. Sun, Mr. Ning will go home soon. He'll be back soon."

Mr. Sun said angrily, "If he doesn't come back soon, I will go to his house to look for him."

Ling Nanxi had not planned to come back so soon. Unexpectedly, the efficiency of this overseas inspection was quite high, so he ended the overseas business trip ahead of schedule and left the subsequent finishing work to his assistant, while he Then he came back first.

He originally thought about not telling Ning Chen and giving him a sudden surprise. Unexpectedly, when I opened the door to my home, there was no one there.

Ling Nanxi walked around the villa, but Ning Chen and Mrs. Chen were not there, and the basement was actually empty.

He called the two of them one after another, but both showed that the other party's phone was turned off.

Ling Nanxi sat on the sofa confused, why were their phones turned off? And why was the basement emptied? He remembered that Ning Chen went there to buy a lot of things. Could something happen to them? !

Ling Nanxi thought that she was a little scared, and when she started to think about whether to call the police, Ning Chen's call came in.

As soon as the call was connected, Ling Nanxi hurriedly asked: "Hey, Chen, where have you and Mrs. Chen gone?"

Hearing that Ling Nanxi was a little anxious, Ning Chen said soothingly: "Me and Chen My sister-in-law is on her way back now. You wait at home for a while, we will be there soon."