☆ 46. Chapter 46: (10)

Chapter 46: The Young Master from an Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (10)

It didn’t take long for scholars from all over the capital to take the exam. The inns with slightly better conditions in the capital are already full of people.

Every time there is a meeting, it is a good opportunity for restaurants in the capital to make a lot of money.

In order to attract these scholars rushing to take exams to spend money in their own restaurants, each restaurant tried their best and came up with various gimmicks to attract customers. Among them, the poetry competition held every time by Defin Restaurant was the most eye-catching.

Generally, the contestants in poetry contests are scholars who are studying, but Defan Restaurant is different. Every time it holds a poetry contest, it can invite many ladies from well-known families to participate or watch the competition.

The people of Daqi are open and open, and they also highly recommend women to study. If a lady is proficient in music, chess, calligraphy and painting, she is a good girl.

Since the ladies participating in the competition dare to participate in the competition, it is because they have some confidence in their own talents and learning, so that they have the confidence to compete with these scholars in poetry.

In order to prove their talents in front of these famous ladies, the scholars who participated in the poetry competition always performed with all their strength. After all, if one accidentally lost to a famous lady, it would not only be a shameful thing , and even people will question their talent and academic ability.

But this year, the poetry contest organized by Defan Restaurant actually came up with new tricks.

The restaurant owner gave out a blue wooden stick and a pink wooden stick to each table of customers who were consuming in his restaurant, saying that the people in the capital could vote to decide which scholar or lady was qualified to participate in the poetry contest.

The competition format of the Poetry Competition has changed from the original individual competition to a three-round team competition. The scholar team or the lady team must win two rounds to be considered victorious.

If the scholar team wins, each of the three participating scholars will get a chance to talk face to face with the great scholar of the day. And if the ladies team wins, each of the three ladies will get a rouge shop in a prosperous area of the capital.

As soon as the rules of this competition came out, the people in the entire capital found it quite interesting.

Now, before Defan Restaurant opens every day, the queue reaches the end of the street. Most of the people at the party went for the wooden voting tickets.

Many casinos also open markets for people to place bets on the candidates for the two teams.

After much anticipation, the day finally came when the voting results were announced.

As soon as the owner of Defin Restaurant posted the voting results, a crowd of people gathered around him.

The poetry competition in Defan Restaurant was so grand, so naturally Shen Rou knew about it.

Unlike other ladies who were full of expectations, Shen Rou wished she was not shortlisted. Ever since she knew about the existence of Fei Wu, she had been restless and had an ominous premonition in her heart.

As soon as Prince Wei returned to his house, he hurriedly found Shen Rou. He was smiling with joy and said in an excited tone: "Princess, you have been shortlisted for the competition."