☆ 43. Chapter 43 (7)

Chapter 43: The Young Master of an Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (7)

The next day, as soon as Qin Yu stepped into the Changhua Palace after leaving the morning court, he received a memorial sent urgently from the southwest region of 800 miles away.

Qin Yu's heart suddenly skipped a beat when he heard that the memorial came from the southwest region.

When he opened the memorial and took a look, his expression suddenly changed. The content inside was exactly as Ning Chen predicted yesterday. An earthquake occurred in the southwestern mountainous area, and the local government wrote a letter to report the earthquake-related matters.

After Qin Yu read the memorial, he didn't know what he thought of, and his face instantly turned as white as paper.

He hurriedly left the memorial behind and walked to the inner hall.

Ning Chen saw Qin Yu's hurried expression and asked in confusion: "What happened?"

Qin Yu looked panicked and held Ning Chen's hand tightly: "A Chen, do you know what Tianji will have to pay to the gods? The price?"

Qin Yu thought of a storybook he had read when he was on the frontier. The protagonist in it was a man who had his life taken away by a spell cast by a god because he had foreseen a secret.

Ning Chen didn't expect Qin Yu to think about gods, but for Qin Yu, it might be easier to understand and accept the system as gods.

Ning Chen said soothingly: "It will be okay. God just hopes that I can help you."

Seeing that Qin Yu believed in him, Ning Chen also informed Qin Yu about the earthquake in the capital tomorrow night.

After Qin Yu heard this, he immediately realized the seriousness of the matter. If the matter was true as Ning Chen said, and if he did not order preventive measures to be taken, there would definitely be heavy casualties in the capital tomorrow night and it would turn into a hell on earth.

Qin Yu immediately ordered his men to investigate whether anything weird had happened in the capital recently.

After a while, the investigation results were presented in front of Qin Yu.

If you take each thing individually, you may not realize anything. But putting these things together, it can be seen that what Ning Chen said has indeed been followed for a long time.

According to reports from some farmers at the vegetable market, their chickens, ducks and geese have recently been unable to get into their nests no matter how hard they drive them, and they are also uncharacteristically refusing to eat feed. In addition, people in the capital are also very keen to go to the river recently, because the fish in the river seem to be stupid lately, always trying their best to surface and jump out.

Thanks to these stupid fish, the food situation of many people in the capital has been improved recently.

Qin Yu thought for a while and summoned Jian Zheng, who was in charge of Qin Tian Jian.

Qin Yu has not yet convened a close discussion about the southwest region, so only he and Ning Chen know about it.

Qin Yu looked at Qin Tianjian who was sitting below him and asked: "Is there any strange phenomenon happening in the southwest area?" "

Reporting to your majesty, I didn't find anything strange when I watched the sky last night."

Qin Yu's face showed majesty: "When I fell asleep last night, I dreamed that there would be an earthquake in the capital tomorrow night, and the people in the capital would suffer heavy casualties. When I woke up, I realized that this was an immortal dreaming, and the earthquake was a hint from the immortal to me. ."