☆ 37. Chapter 37 The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical K

Chapter 37: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (1)

When Ning Chen opened his eyes again, he was standing by the lake, staring at the green lake, which was sparkling under the sunlight.

This is the Royal Garden of the Imperial Palace of Daqi State. The original owner is also named Ning Chen, and he is the eldest son of the Ning family of Daqi State. It's a pity that the eldest son of the original owner does not like his father. The original owner's mother died of illness when he was young. After that, the original owner's father soon remarried. The two soon had a son. After the birth of his legitimate son, the original owner lost his status in the family.

Because of this, when the original father heard that Emperor Qichen, a tyrant who had just ascended the throne, asked the original owner to enter the palace to serve him, he did not show any anger at all. He just ordered someone to pack a few sets of clothes for the original owner, and then asked the original owner to He entered the palace with his personal maid, Lu He.

Although the original owner was not loved by his father, he was quite talented and famous outside. In addition, he had excellent looks and cold temperament, so he could be regarded as the dream lover of many boudoir ladies in the capital.

As soon as Emperor Qi Chen made the decree to let the original owner enter the palace to serve, everyone with a discerning eye knew that Emperor Qi Chen, the tyrant, was attracted by the beauty of the original owner.

The original owner never understood why there were so many handsome men in the capital, but he had no connection with Emperor Qi Chen, so why Emperor Qi Chen chose him to serve in the palace.

But in fact, the original owner was the warmest light in Emperor Qichen's painful and dark youth.

Emperor Qichen's biological mother was a low-status alien dancer. The late emperor favored her after a drunken night, and she successfully became pregnant with a dragon fetus by virtue of this night's favor. But the value of mother and son in her fantasy never came. Because the late emperor's favorite woman was the imperial concubine, he only cared about the imperial concubine and the four princes born to her.

The entire harem respected the imperial concubine and the fourth prince. Even the queen whom the former emperor was marrying did not dare to harm their mother and son.

Emperor Qichen's biological mother passed away when he was more than five years old. Emperor Qichen, the sixth prince with foreign blood, had a much harder life in the harem without his mother and concubine.

When the original owner was 12 years old, he was chosen by the imperial concubine to be the companion of the fourth prince, so he often came in and out of the palace.

Once, he accidentally passed by a palace and heard the suppressed crying inside. He walked over curiously and found Emperor Qichen who was hiding in the palace and crying.

Emperor Qichen was ten years old at the time, but due to long-term malnutrition, he looked like a cub of only six or seven years old.

Since the original owner discovered this cute little cub, he often brought him various kinds of food. He always thought that the little cub he was feeding was a little eunuch in the palace.

After feeding him one after another for three years, one day, the original owner could no longer wait for the little cub in the palace.

At that time, the Kingdom of Jin in the north suddenly launched a war against Daqi. However, Daqi was unable to resist the attack of the Kingdom of Jin. It was defeated in several battles and lost its border cities one after another.