☆ 39. Chapter 39 (3)

Chapter 39: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (3)

The secret prison, the private prison set up by the emperors of Daqi in the palace.

There is a faint smell of blood lingering in the air, which seems to hint at the bloody stories that have happened in this place to those who set foot here.

Qin Yu looked at Lu He in the prison with cold eyes and said, "Do you think I won't know what you are thinking if you don't tell me?" He had already found out the

reason why Ning Chen met Shen Rou today. Shen Rou Originally, he only came to the palace to visit his mother-in-law, the Crown Princess. On the way out of the palace, he met Lu He, a maid brought into the palace by Ning Chen. Hearing that Shen Rou wanted to visit Ning Chen, Lu He took it upon himself to act for his master and took Shen Rou to the lake where Ning Chen was.

Lu He knelt in the prison, his head buried in silence without saying a word.

Qin Yu sneered, "Do you think you can leave an impression on Ning Jin just by trying to please Shen Rou? Ning Jin didn't know from the beginning to the end that the maid next to his eldest brother still admired him." Ning Jin is

. Ning Chen's half-brother, and Shen Rou truly lived up to her reputation as the most talented woman in Daqi, and was able to charm both the Ning family brothers.

Fortunately, Ning Chen has lost his memory now and has forgotten the past.

But Qin Yu would never forget Lu He, a maid who betrayed her master. In order to please Ning Jin, Lu He did not reveal Ning Chen's affairs to Ning Chen's stepmother. In the past, Qin Yu and Ning Chen had a bad relationship, and it was not easy for Qin Yu to deal with Lu He. But things were different now. Now that Ning Chen had lost his memory, he could just take this opportunity to clean up the rat droppings around Ning Chen.

Qin Yu thinned his lips and said, "Fifty big blows with a stick!"

Fifty big blows? It's not certain whether I can survive after playing these fifty big games.

Lu He hurriedly raised his head and asked sternly: "Your Majesty, I have been serving our young master in the courtyard since I was twelve years old. You treat the old people around the young master like this. Aren't you afraid that the young master will hate you even more when he finds out?" Lu

He Knowing that Qin Yu liked Ning Chen, he dared to threaten Qin Yu secretly with these words.

It was because of this consideration that Qin Yu did not take action to punish Lu He, a lowly servant who betrayed his master. Unexpectedly, Lu He dared to threaten him.

In fact, Lu He's words directly added fuel to the fire and sought his own death.

Although Qin Yu is usually very gentle in front of Ning Chen, this does not mean that he is really easy to get along with.

Lu He usually only stayed by Ning Chen's side, so he scorned Qin Yu's reputation as a tyrant. So what if he was a tyrant? He still had to speak softly in front of his son. It is precisely because of this that she dares to be so unscrupulous now. She is sure that Qin Yu sees her as the person next to Ning Chen, so he will not punish her.

But what she didn't know was that Ning Chen had lost his memory when he woke up after comatose.

The executioner blocked her mouth with a piece of cloth.

Fifty big boards, no one is merciful. Those who execute people in secret cells know how to make people miserable but remain conscious during the execution.

After the fifty-eighth battle, Lu He, the maid who betrayed her master, wished she could faint immediately, but she remained conscious and endured the pain of execution.