☆ 32. Chapter 32 Son-in-law Alpha (32)

Chapter 32: Son-in-law Alpha (32)

This is an ordinary day, but the citizens of J City in the northwest region will always remember this day deeply throughout their lives.

Aunt Liu is a native of J City. She has never thought that such a large-scale earthquake would suddenly occur in J City in all her years. First, the indoor tables shook, and then everything was shaken and hit the ground. Suddenly, there was a loud noise and crying outside.

Aunt Liu heard someone shouting "There's an earthquake, please press the first aid ring in your hand" downstairs in the community. Moreover, this sentence was shouted by more than one person, and was heard from all directions.

When Aunt Liu was called out like this, she hurriedly pressed the button in the middle of the ring without having time to think, and the emergency tights instantly covered the elderly man.

This earthquake was so violent that many houses and traffic roads suffered tragic damage.

News of the earthquake quickly spread throughout the country and even abroad.

Many netizens' eyes couldn't help but turn red when they saw the animated images of buildings collapsing at the moment of the earthquake. It is unknown how many people were killed or injured in this earthquake.

After the earthquake, J City's communication equipment, mobile base stations, optical cables, etc. all suffered a devastating blow. Netizens could only see the situation in J City when the earthquake first occurred, but after that, there was no latest information about J City on the Internet.

Netizens spontaneously used their own ways to pray for the compatriots in J City and prayed that they could successfully overcome this difficulty.

The country immediately dispatched people's soldiers from all sides to J City to participate in front-line rescue. Along with them were special reporters from the national station.

When rescue workers and reporters arrived at the scene, they were surprised to find that although the people in J City were physically exhausted, they were all positive in spirit. Almost all of them were wearing emergency suits and doing what they could to restore their homes.

After inspection, the medical staff found that there were very few seriously injured people, and almost all of them were injured because they were too late to press the first aid ring.

Although at present, the casualties in J City seem to be very few, the rescuers are still unable to relax.

People who can quickly escape outdoors during an earthquake are less likely to be harmed. The real casualty areas are inside the damaged buildings. You don't know if there is a beating heart hidden under the cold stones.

Huang Qiu is one of the frontline reporters sent by the national channel. If he can be assigned to the frontline at this time, he must be someone with excellent professional qualities and has seen many big scenes, so he is a little confused as to why the officer just now would He was specifically told not to make a fuss in front of the camera.

Huang Qiu took the camera reporter to the front line of the rescue. The soldiers were receiving rings one by one from their captains. Huang Qiu also knew this kind of ring, and even a three-year-old child in China might recognize it. Isn't it a first aid ring?

The camera focused on each ring, and Huang Qiu soon discovered that the rescuer's ring seemed slightly different in shape from his own first aid ring, but he didn't think much about it.

After the soldiers put on the rings, they all pressed the button in the middle of the ring.

Huang Qiu had to admit that the silver emergency tights worn by these soldiers were indeed much cooler than his, with a full sense of technology.