☆ 29. Chapter 29 Son-in-law Alpha (29)

Chapter 29 Son-in-law Alpha (29)

"Ding dong"

When Mrs. Chen came over and opened the door, she was still wondering, if Nancy and Mr. Ning were not at home, who would come to the door at this time.

Mrs. Chen looked at the young man outside the door and asked: "Hello, who are you looking for?"

Ning Lijie looked at the nanny in front of him and said impatiently: "Get out of my way, I'm looking for my cousin." Ning Chen."

Mrs. Chen was angered by his arrogant and rude attitude, and said angrily: "Mr. Ning is not at home, please come back later." Really, who is this person, and his nostrils are like this? It's about to turn upside down.

Ning Lijie pushed Mrs. Chen away and strode in. "I'll wait for him inside." Before

Mrs. Chen could stop him, Ning Lijie was already sitting on the sofa in the living room with his legs crossed like a man. superior.

Mrs. Chen took out her mobile phone and planned to call Ning Chen to ask if he really had a cousin named Ning Lijie. No matter how she looked at it, she felt that something was wrong with this young man.

When Ning Lijie saw Mrs. Chen was about to make a call, he hurriedly yelled: "Make me a cup of coffee. The guests are here, and you are only looking at your mobile phone. Is this the way your Ling family treats guests?! I am here today It's a great experience."

After being asked by him, Mrs. Chen put away her cell phone and planned to go to the kitchen to make him a cup of coffee.

Ning Lijie watched Mrs. Chen walk into the kitchen with a guilty conscience. She was confused and panicked. Shen Hao said he would lure this damn old woman out, but why hasn't he called yet?

As soon as Mrs. Chen made coffee, the cell phone in her pocket rang. She had to put down her coffee and take out her cell phone to answer the call.

"Hey, who are you looking for?"

"Ms. Chen Xiufen? I'm from the Municipal People's Hospital. Your grandson was accidentally hit by a car on the way out of school. His parents can't get through their cell phones. Hurry up. Come here and sign her consent form for the surgery, and pay the medical fees by the way, so that the surgery can be done."

When Mrs. Chen heard what she said on the other end of the phone, and the faint cry of her little grandson, she was so frightened that she almost lost her legs. She said anxiously: "I'll go over right now. You guys do it for him first." I'll pay for the surgery later. Don't delay the time of rescuing the child."

Mrs. Chen didn't even care that Ning Lijie was still sitting in the living room. As soon as she hung up the phone, she hurried out, forgetting to even open the door. Bring it.

When Ning Lijie saw Mrs. Chen going out, he immediately stood up and walked to the second floor.

He opened the rooms one by one and finally found the location of the study.

Ning Lijie directly turned the doorknob of the study room, secretly glad that the door was unlocked, which saved him a lot of effort.

He walked straight to the computer, turned it on, and saw that the computer was locked by a password, so he took out a USB flash drive from his pocket and inserted it into the computer. This USB flash drive was given to him by Shen Hao, saying it could automatically crack passwords.

Sister-in-law Chen was diverted away by Shen Hao, but Ning Lijie is no longer panicking now.

As he plugged in the USB flash drive, he muttered to himself leisurely: "Ling Nancy, don't blame us for being cruel. If you want to blame, blame Ning Chen, the bastard, for breaking away from us. Otherwise, he wouldn't follow us. If we break up, I may not go to help Shen Hao. Since your Ling family doesn't look down on our Ning family now, then we have no choice but to seek refuge with Shen Hao. At least by following him, we can still make some money."