☆ 13. Chapter 13 Son-in-law Alpha (13)

Chapter 13 Son-in-law Alpha (13)

Ning Chen was driving Ling Nancy home when his cell phone rang next to the car seat.

The phone was a bit far away, and Ning Chen couldn't free his hands while driving, so he asked Ling Nancy, who was sitting in the passenger seat, to pick it up to see who it was.

"Ning Lijie called, will you answer the call?" Ling Nanxi asked.

Ning Chen nodded and asked Ling Nancy to press the "hands-free speakerphone" function.

"Hey, brother, will the Ling family give you 2% of Ling's shares?" Ning Lijie couldn't wait to ask this question as soon as he answered the phone.

Ning Chen asked, "Where did you hear that?"

"Everyone knows it all."

Ling Nanxi frowned, his second aunt and Ling Tong were really loudmouthed. And in fact, Ning Chen did not accept the shares.

"Why are you asking about shares?"

Ning Lijie smiled dryly: "Nothing, just grandpa said he hasn't seen you for a while and wants to ask you out for a meal tomorrow."

Ning Lijie Without the call, Ning Chen would not have thought that among the inheritance left to him by his parents, there were shares in the Ning family company, and there was quite a lot of them.

These shares have always been controlled by the original person's grandfather because the original person is still young and does not understand the business. None of the dividends over the years has been given to the original person. In addition to the shares, his original parents also had some real estate and investments that were all controlled by his grandfather.

It's time to claim back these debts on behalf of the original person.

Ning Chen opened his mouth and replied: "Okay, you can text me the time and place later."

After that, Ning Chen asked Ling Nancy to hang up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Ling Nanxi asked: "Tomorrow, should I also stop by to visit the elders of the Ning family?" Although they had concealed from him that Ning Chen was not willing to get married, for their sake For the sake of elder Ning Chen, Ling Nanxi was still willing to let this matter go and show them a minimum of respect.

"No, I can be alone tomorrow."

Ling Nanxi felt a little uncomfortable when she heard this. He thought that he and Ning Chen were close enough, but Ning Chen didn't want to take him with him when he went to meet the elders of the Ning family.

Ning Chen looked through the rearview mirror and saw Ling Nanxi's face in the passenger seat turning from sunny to gloomy. He guessed that he was probably making up something in his mind.

He said: "In a few days, I will take you to pay homage to my parents. As for my grandfather and uncle, if their family comes to see you, you can ignore them." Ling Nanxi knew

Ning Chen as soon as she heard this . He had a bad relationship with the elders of the Ning family, so he asked curiously: "Did they bully you?" Otherwise, with Ning Chen's character, it would be impossible for him to treat his elders like this.

Ning Chen thought about it for a moment and said, "Does taking over the inheritance my parents left me count as bullying me?" Upon hearing this,

Ling Nanxi turned sideways and looked at Ning Chen in surprise, "They took over your parents' inheritance?"

Ning Chen nodded.

Ning Chen was not very angry about this matter, but Ling Nanxi's eyes widened with anger, "You are so kind that you are bullied by them like this."