☆ 12. Chapter 12 Son-in-law Alpha (12)

Chapter 12: Son-in-law Alpha (12)

After lunch, Ling’s father called Ning Chen and said he wanted to go for a walk in the garden outside the villa to eat.

After the two walked for a while, they walked to the pavilion in the garden and sat down to rest.

"You seem to have changed a lot." Father Ling said.

He also met Ning Chen before the marriage, but compared with Ning Chen today, Ning Chen seemed to have changed a lot. At least, Ning Chen's attitude towards Ling Nancy was not so gentle in the past.

"On the day of the wedding, I suddenly felt that I couldn't be like before." Ning Chen replied.

Ling's father nodded, "It's good for people to change a little. I heard from Nancy that you don't plan to study for the doctorate abroad?" When

Ling's father asked, Ning Chen replied: "I don't think there is any need to continue studying. So I chose to drop out."

Coincidentally, he was originally studying for a PhD in robotics at a top science and engineering university in country M, but for Ning Chen's level, continuing his PhD studies seemed like a waste of time. The technological level of this world is far inferior to that of the interstellar era. Therefore, Ning Chen applied to drop out of school with the school and his tutor.

Through the window of the living room, Ling Tong saw Ling's father and Ning Chen sitting down at the pavilion in the garden, and she wanted to know what they were talking about. She left the living room on the pretext that she wanted to call a friend, sneaked behind a big tree near the pavilion, and used the cover of the big tree to eavesdrop on what they were talking about.

When Ling Tong slipped over, she happened to hear Ning Chen talking about dropping out of school. She curled her lips in disgust and thought to herself: "So what if I get a Ph.D.? Why don't I drop out of school anyway? If I can't continue studying, I can't continue studying. That's nonsense." There's no need to use it as a fig leaf."

Father Ling didn't say anything when he heard Ning Chen say that he dropped out of school. In his view, the most important thing for a person is to know where his or her direction is. If you really don't want to continue reading, exiting as soon as possible is a good way to stop losses in time.

Ling Tong listened for a while and felt that the topics they were talking about were quite boring. They were talking about the current market and development prospects of smart technology products. Just when she was about to sneak back to the living room, she heard Ling Tong The father spoke.

"Ning Chen, I know that asking you to be the son-in-law of the Ling family is indeed wronging you, but our Ling family plans to let Nancy inherit the Ling family group in the future, so there is nothing we can do about it. But our Ling family doesn't either I have treated you badly, Nancy's mother and I have discussed that the two of us will jointly transfer 2% of the shares of Ling's Group to you as compensation for you, and I hope you can accept it." Ling Tong heard that Ling's

father Chu's eyes widened in surprise at these words. What? After transferring 2% of the stock to Ning Chen, did the uncle have a fever?

No, she has to go to her mother to discuss this matter. Since her uncle can be so generous and give so many shares to an outsider, Ning Chen, then their mother and daughter are much closer to the Ling family than Ning Chen, so they have to take it from the Ling family. Just get some benefits.

Ling Tong trotted secretly and quickly left the garden.

Although this 2% figure may seem small, this is the Ling's Group, which is developing rapidly. These 2% shares are now worth about 100 million on the market, and the Ling's Group has been in the stock market in recent years. It has been developing well and many investment experts are very optimistic about it and regard it as the first choice of long-term financial products.