☆ 34. Chapter 34 Son-in-law Alpha (34)

Chapter 34 Visiting Son-in-Law Alpha (34)

Ning Chen recently had an important research project that was in the final stages, so he did not go home for the past two days and rested at the research institute. His brain was now filled with all kinds of complicated research data, so he accidentally forgot to tell Nancy Ling that he would appear on the national news station tomorrow night.

Thanks to Ning Chen's cold and outstanding appearance, the upper class in H City were also deeply impressed by him. Therefore, when someone saw Ning Chen's interview video on the national channel's seven o'clock news program, their jaw almost dropped to the ground in surprise.

One spreads to ten, and ten spreads to a hundred.

When Ling Nanxi received the call from Lin Dong, she happened to be in the study room handling some work within the group.

As soon as he connected the phone, Lin Dong's excited voice came from the other end of the phone: "Nancy, did you watch the seven o'clock news on the national channel tonight?"

Ling Nanxi looked confused: "No, what's wrong? ?"

Lin Dong screamed excitedly, "Oh my god! Ning Chen is actually the developer of the first aid ring and Ruan Ruan! Go and turn on the TV and watch, his interview video is still playing." Ling

Nan When Xi heard this, he quickly opened the live TV website on his computer and stared at the screen on his computer.

"Dear viewers, the above is the content of Mr. Ning's interview with our reporter Huang Qiu. I would like to thank Mr. Ning again for his great contribution to our country's scientific research." Lin Dong did not hang up the phone. As soon as the interview video was played, he immediately

said Ling Nanxi, who was talking on the phone, said: "I feel like the world seems to be changing too fast, and it's a bit caught off guard. Didn't you tell me before that he was just an ordinary researcher? Nancy, are you sure you care about researchers?" Is there any problem with the definition?!!"

Ling Nanxi smiled awkwardly: "I told you this because Ah Chen's identity needed to be kept secret at that time. I didn't mean to lie to you, he did. He can be considered a researcher.”

Lin Dong's voice suddenly became a few decibels louder: "Shit, can your ordinary researcher study first-aid rings and Ruan Ruan, things in science fiction movies?! No, these are not science fiction movies now, they are already real life It’s a must-have item for everyone here. Now I don’t dare to take off this first aid ring even when I’m eating or drinking.”

As soon as Ling Nanxi comforted Lin Dong, a phone call suddenly came in.

When he saw it was his dad, he said to Lin Dong: "My dad called, let's talk when we have time."

Lin Dong: "I must be here to ask you about Ning Chen. I won't tell you more. Come on, go answer your dad's call."

Lin Dong's guess was indeed correct, Father Ling really came to ask him about Ning Chen.

Ling's father and Ling's mother were also shocked that their son-in-law was the developer of the first-aid ring and Ruan Ruan. They had always believed Ling Nancy's statement. Especially Ling's mother, sometimes she would even persuade Ling Nanxi to let Ning Chen change his job. Why would he always have to work overtime in his job as a researcher? He could just go to the Ling Group as a manager.

Ling's mother is now extremely lucky that Ling Nancy has not listened to her all this time. Otherwise, if Ning Chen really goes to the Ling Group, the first aid ring and Ruan Ruan will show up who knows when. Then won't she become a sinner for the ages? !