☆ 61. Chapter 61 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (9)

Chapter 61 Neptune’s Academic God & School Bastard (9)

The next day is Saturday. Ning Chen made an agreement with Lin Yu yesterday and asked Lin Yu to come to his house today. Ning Chen will help him make up for his weak points in each subject. Foundation.

Lin Yu looked at the old iron gate in front of him and took a deep breath nervously. Ning Chen had never told him about family affairs before, and this was his first time visiting Ning Chen's house.

When Lin Yu thought about meeting Ning Chen's family last night, he tossed and turned nervously on the bed, unable to fall asleep. It took a long time before he finally fell asleep. Early this morning, for the first time, he woke up naturally before the alarm clock went off for a person who had been sleeping in all year round.

Lin Yu pressed the doorbell carefully. When he heard footsteps coming from inside the house, his heart suddenly lifted. He hurriedly checked his clothes up and down to make sure everything was in order before he breathed a sigh of relief.

When she heard the doorbell ringing, grandma thought that Ning Chen had said before going downstairs that a friend would come later, so she walked over and opened the door.

As soon as he opened the door and saw Lin Yu, his grandma showed a kind smile: "Little classmate, are you here to see our Chenchen? Come in and sit down." Seeing his grandma being so kind, Lin Yu felt

nervous It seems to have dissipated a bit.

After grandma warmly welcomed Lin Yu in, she said, "Little classmate, please sit here on the sofa for a while. I just asked Chen Chen to go downstairs to buy something. Are you thirsty? Grandma will give it to you. Pour me a glass of water, or if you want to drink juice, grandma will squeeze it for you."

Lin Yu didn't want to trouble the old man, so he just asked for a glass of boiling water.

Lin Yu carefully and curiously observed the furnishings in the house. It turned out that this was A Chen's home. Although it was small, it felt warm everywhere.

After her grandma took a glass of water, she handed it to Lin Yu. She looked at Lin Yu sitting on the sofa, drinking the water obediently. The more she looked at him, the more she liked the child in her heart.

Lin Yu was shockingly well-behaved in front of his grandma. He rarely met a kind elder like his grandma, so he was almost helpless against her enthusiasm.

If people in the school saw him like this in front of his grandma, they would probably be so shocked that their jaws dropped to the ground, wondering if they had recognized the wrong person.

When Ning Chen came back from shopping, before he opened the door, he heard an old man and a young boy chatting happily in the house.

Hearing that Ning Chen actually wore women's clothes to perform on stage when he was in kindergarten, Lin Yu's eyes suddenly lit up: "Really? Ah Chen should have been cute wearing women's clothes when he was a child. What a pity, I haven't seen it." "It doesn't matter

. Xiao Yu, you can read it now. You are the friend that Chen Chen brought home for the first time in our family, so I have to give you some special treatment." Hearing that he was the friend that

Ning Chen brought home for the first time, Lin Yu couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, and a hint of smile appeared in his eyes.

Grandma pulled out a photo album from the drawer of the wooden table in the living room and turned to the photo of Lin Yu's cross-dressing performance in kindergarten. In the photo, the "little girl" had a little red eyebrows and looked at the camera with a cute smile.