☆ 70. Chapter 70 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (18)

Chapter 70 Neptune Academic God & School Bully (18)

After leaving the director's office, Lin Yu asked curiously why Ning Chen had a conflict with the two of them.

As far as he knew, Ning Chen and the two of them had not celebrated holidays before.

Ning Chen told Lin Yu everything he had overheard in the toilet just now.

Lin Yu's tongue touched his back molar angrily, !

Just now, Ye Quanshang said on the phone that the reason why he fell was because of Chen Zhuang's intentional foul on the court. Although the referee did not notice it at the time, Lin Yu had no intention of letting it go.

Now that he knew that the reason why he missed the school team selection last year was all because of Chen Zhuang, Lin Yu planned to settle the old and new grudges with Chen Zhuang. However, he had no intention of letting Ning Chen know about these things. He didn't want Ning Chen to continue to be involved in these troubles because of him.

Because they had to go to class the next day, Ning Chen and Lin Yu separated at the school gate.

After Ning Chen returned home, he went directly into the room and turned on the computer. His fingers were tapping quickly on the keyboard, and dense codes flashed across the computer screen.

"Found it."

Ning Chen opened the folder. Inside was a surveillance video record of a stationery store in the alley behind the school. The surveillance installed in the stationery store has a wide radiation range, so every move in the back alley is also recorded.

With quick eyes and quick hands, Ning Chen quickly found the content he was looking for, and then edited them from individual clips into a complete video. The time was clearly marked on each clip.

"Chen Chen, it's time to eat."

Hearing her grandma's shout in the living room, Ning Chen clicked the mouse with her index finger and sent the video, then stood up and left the room.

Chen Shuang is an executive of a listed company. Although she is already in the senior management, Chen Shuang is still not off work at the moment. In a few days, she will lead her team to negotiate a plan with a large foreign customer, so even though it is already off work time, she is still here Preparations are being made in the office for subsequent negotiations.

Chen Shuang took out her mobile phone and sent a text message to her son Dong Tang, asking him to eat dinner by himself first without waiting for her.

Chen Shuang is also a single mother. Her husband died suddenly in a car accident when her son was 7 years old. Although Chen Shuang has had many suitors over the years, she still chose to grit her teeth and bear the pressure by herself, dragging Dong Tang up.

Dong Tang has always been very sensible and considerate, which makes Chen Shuang proud of him, but also feels distressed for the child.

After Chen Shuang finished sending the text message, she found that a new email suddenly popped up on the mailbox page of her computer.

Chen Shuang thought it was a work email sent by her subordinates, so she opened it and saw that it was a video attachment.

Chen Shuang opened the video in confusion, and a time popped up on the page. Just when Chen Shuang was wondering about the meaning of this time, she suddenly saw a very familiar figure walking into the empty alley. Son Dong Tang. Dong Tang seemed to be waiting for someone in the alley with his schoolbag on his back.

It is already summer, but Dong Tang in the video is wearing a black down jacket, which indicates that the video was recorded in winter.

Just when Chen Shuang was wondering why Dong Tang appeared in this video, two boys wearing winter jackets from Qingcheng High School suddenly walked into the alley. These two people were Chen Zhuang and Wang Bu.