☆ 27. Chapter 27 Son-in-law Alpha (27)

Chapter 27: Son-in-law Alpha (27)

Ling Group.

Assistant Li Wei followed Ling Nanxi: "Mr. Ling, I heard that the eldest son of the Sun family in Beijing will also attend the banquet tonight. Do you need me to accompany you?" The

Ling Group is currently discussing with Shen Hao's Shengshi Group competes for a large project worth three billion in the Sun family in Beijing.

Both sides have been working hard in all aspects these days. On the other hand, the direct young master sent by the Beijing Sun family to H City has always been mysterious and mysterious. Neither Ling Nanxi nor Shen Hao have been able to meet him so far.

Ling Nanxi waved her hand: "You can get off work first. I have worked hard for you all these days. I can go alone tonight."

When Ling Nanxi returned home to change her party clothes, Ning Chen also happened to come back from the research institute.

As soon as Ning Chen entered the house, he saw Ling Nanxi dressed in a well-tailored dark blue suit, walking slowly down the spiral mahogany stairs like a noble prince.

As soon as Ling Nanxi saw Ning Chen, a sweet smile appeared in her eyes before she spoke.

"Why did you come back so early today?"

Ning Chen's eyebrows softened: "Mr. Sun also has something to do today, so I came back earlier. Are you dressed like this because you have a banquet to attend?"

Ling Nanxi nodded, "I want to go Attending a business reception."

Ning Chen frowned, "Then you seem to have some shortcomings?"

Hearing Ning Chen say this, Ling Nanxi lowered her head and observed her dress. Everything was normal.

He looked puzzled: "Is there anything missing?" A

faint smile flashed in Ning Chen's eyes, "You seem to be missing a male companion. I wonder if I have this honor."

Ling Nanxi smiled when she heard this , "I'm extremely happy."

***

Perhaps because I heard that the eldest son of the Sun family will come, tonight's banquet brought together almost celebrities from all walks of life in H City.

The delicate-faced Omega attracted most people's attention as soon as she stepped into the banquet holding the cold and outstanding Alpha on her arm. Especially Ning Chen, many people who had never attended the Ling family's wedding before saw a flash of surprise in their eyes when they first saw Ning Chen.

With everyone's gaze on her, Ling Nanxi took Ning Chen and walked toward her familiar social circle.

Lin Dong also came to the banquet today, and when he saw Ling Nancy, he took the initiative to come over.

After Lin Dong said hello to Ning Chen, he said to Ling Nanxi with emotion: "The Sun family in Beijing is famous enough, and everyone in H City who has some wealth is here tonight. "

Ling Nanxi smiled, "Everything in the world is about profit, and everything in the world is about profit. We are all common people, who doesn't love money."

Lin Dong nodded in agreement, "I heard that Shen Hao Do you know about hooking up with an Omega from the Sun family's branch in our H city?"

Ling Nancy frowned slightly, "I know about this, and he can be considered capable if he can find a way to hook up with the Sun family."

Lin Dong: "Aren't you fighting so hard for the Sun family's projects now? I'm worried that he will use that Sun family's side branch Omega to beat you to the Sun family's project." Ling Nancy twisted