☆ 11. Chapter 11 Son-in-law Alpha (11)

Chapter 11 Son-in-law Alpha (11)

In the past, when Ning Chen and Ling Nanxi got along, because Ning Chen was relatively taciturn, Ling Nanxi usually talked non-stop, and Ning Chen responded to him from time to time. But today, Ling Nanxi seemed to feel overwhelmed and shy when facing Ning Chen, perhaps because of this intimate episode in the morning. This wonderful feeling made him feel overwhelmed when facing Ning Chen today. It seemed too quiet.

In Ling Tong's eyes, the quiet atmosphere between the two of them seemed to be that the couple had just gotten married and had a cold war. Also, if a good Alpha turns out to be someone else's son-in-law, he will inevitably feel unhappy and discordant. It is conceivable how easy it is for the husband and wife to have friction.

The reason why Ling Tong brought her Alpha and mother here today was because she wanted to catch Ling Nancy's good show.

Ling Tong couldn't hide the gloating on her face, and said maliciously: "Nancy, are you and Ning Chen having a quarrel and a cold war? Why haven't you two said a word since you came in?" Ling Tong said

this As soon as the words came out, the whole living room fell silent instantly.

If she didn't say it, no one else would realize it. It seemed that the young couple had not said a word to each other since they entered the house.

Ling's father and Ling's mother both looked at Ling Nanxi and Ning Chen who were sitting together, especially Ling's mother, who glared at Ling Nanxi. Just now, this child dared to tell him categorically that he and Ning Chen Ning Chen is living a good life. It's so good that he can have a cold war soon after getting married?

As soon as Ling Nanxi saw them like this, she knew they had misunderstood. He said helplessly: "No, we didn't quarrel, let alone have a cold war." Ling Tong didn't believe his nonsense. She saw that it was an excuse. She continued to pursue her victory triumphantly and

asked "Then explain why you haven't spoken to each other since you entered the house until now?"

Ling Tong's mother Luo Huiru also said at this time: "Is the reason why you are having a cold war because Nancy is too domineering and spoiled? Nancy, listen to me. My aunt advises you to change your young master's temper after you get married." Luo Huiru is used to pretending to be such a considerate elder.

The two sang in harmony, leaving Ling Nanxi speechless.

He wanted to explain, but he couldn't. Could he say that he was shy because of Ning Chen's stimulating temporary mark, and then he didn't dare to face Ning Chen?

How could he say such shameful words? !

Ling Tong smiled proudly, "See, you have no excuse. You two just don't have a good relationship and are in the cold war!" "

Did you fail the biology class when you were in school?"

Ning Chen suddenly asked Ling Tong. Confused, she asked bewilderedly: "What are you talking about?"

Ning Chen looked calm, but his words were shocking, "Don't you smell the pheromones on Nancy's body?"

Everyone present was married. People naturally understand what Ning Chen means.

Nancy's body smells so strong of Alpha pheromone that you can tell who created it without even asking. Judging from the concentration of this pheromone, we can guess that the time is these two days, or even very likely early this morning. If the relationship was not good, how could Ling Nanxi have such a strong smell of Alpha pheromone?

Ling Nanxi's face suddenly turned red when she heard Ning Chen's words. He glared at Ning Chen angrily, "Shut up." A

smile flashed in Ning Chen's eyes, but he didn't say anything. What.