☆ 25. Chapter 25 Son-in-law Alpha (25)

Chapter 25 Son-in-law Alpha (25)

Ning Chen held Ling Nancy in his arms and comforted her gently: "It's okay, I'm by your side, the injection won't hurt."

Ling Nancy shook her head, "No, I'm scared when I see needles."

Alcohol completely brought Ling Nanxi back to her three-year-old state.

Ning Chen suddenly stretched out his hand to cover Ling Nanxi's eyes, and whispered in his ear: "Now that you can't see, you can just think about me. Just be obedient and don't think about other things, okay?"

Ling Nanxi leaned in Ning Chen's arms and nodded obediently.

Ning Chen covered Ling Nancy's eyes with one hand and gently massaged Ling Nancy's arm with the other hand. After the muscles in the arm were obviously relaxed and warm, he signaled the doctor to give the injection.

The attending doctor saw Ning Chen's behavior and said, "I think you are a very considerate Alpha. You also know how to relax his muscles before giving him an injection. Why don't you stop him when he drinks? If his stomach keeps acting like this If you continue to mess up, you will have to be hospitalized for surgery sooner or later."

Ning Chen was accused by the attending doctor and did not explain anything.

Ling Nanxi fell asleep at some point. Ning Chen looked at Ling Nanxi's peaceful sleeping face and sighed with emotion. He was so old and still didn't know how to take care of his body. He had to find a way to let him know the seriousness of not taking care of his body.

The doctor's technique of injecting was very fast, and the injection was completed within a few seconds.

When the two got home, it was already very late.

Ning Chen sent Ling Nanxi back to the room, and just when he put him on the bed to let him sleep peacefully, Ling Nanxi woke up again for some reason.

Just as Ning Chen was about to turn around, he tugged on Ning Chen's sleeves and said, "A Chen, you stink. You need to take a bath."

Ning Chen rubbed his temples and couldn't help but sigh. This little ancestor had sobered up after drinking. The soup is really useless.

"You just stay here and don't move. I'll get you a basin of hot water to wipe yourself. Don't even think about taking a shower. It'll be even worse if you catch a cold."

Ling Nanxi nodded obediently, "Then come back quickly. .”

Ning Chen quickly fetched a basin of hot water from the bathroom in the room.

Ning Chen held a warm towel in his hand and said, "Take off your clothes and I'll just wipe you down."

Ling Nanxi snorted coquettishly, "I don't, it's not fair."

Ning Chen said . Chen frowned, what happened to this little ancestor? He asked patiently: "Why is it unfair?"

Ling Nanxi said: "Why should I take off my clothes and you can't take off your clothes, Chen?"

"Because you want to take a bath, not me."

Ling Nanxi said blankly: "Really? Then I won't take a shower."

Ning Chen couldn't watch him fall asleep just like that smelling of alcohol. He asked patiently in a gentle and magnetic voice: "Then how can you take a shower?"

Ling Nanxi's slightly round almond-shaped eyes blinked, her long and upturned eyelashes fluttering, and she smiled softly and said: "Achen also wants to take off my clothes, so I will take them off. "