☆ 10. Chapter 10 Son-in-law Alpha (10)

Chapter 10 Son-in-law Alpha (10)

The moment the door opened, the rich and sweet scent of tulips rushed in, covering Ning Chen tightly.

Ning Chen suddenly felt a little thirsty.

The closer Ning Chen got to the bed, the hotter he became inside his body, and his Adam's apple rolled involuntarily.

In fact, Ning Chen should not have stepped into this door.

Ling Nanxi was about to resist this wave of passion, but Ning Chen opened the door and came in.

The cool pine and cypress scent pheromones and the sweet tulip scent on his body were tightly intertwined, which was undoubtedly a fatal temptation for Ling Nancy at this moment. He couldn't block it at all, and he didn't want to resist anymore!

Ling Nanxi opened her eyes with red eyes, filled with moisture, and struggled to get up from the bed.

He already had an Alpha, so why did he have to endure it so uncomfortably? !

Ling Nanxi rushed towards Ning Chen regardless, but suddenly stumbled on her feet and was about to fall. Ning Chen hurriedly stretched out his hands to hug him steadily.

When the person arrived in Ning Chen's arms, the scent of tulips in the room seemed to be even stronger.

Ling Nanxi said with a tearful voice: "Achen, I feel so uncomfortable."

As soon as she finished speaking, a crystal clear tear slipped from the corner of Ling Nanxi's eye.

It could be seen that Ling Nanxi was really uncomfortable at the moment, Ning Chen raised his hand to gently wipe away the tears.

In fact, he felt equally uncomfortable. After entering this room, Ning Chen felt as if there was an unknown fire burning in his body.

A drop of sweat slipped silently from his forehead.

Ning Chen secretly calmed down his noisy mind and asked calmly: "Where is your inhibitor?" As far as he knew, Omega's estrus can be alleviated by inhibitors.

"I'm allergic to inhibitors." This

was the first time Ning Chen knew about this, and he frowned.

When Ning Chen was in trouble, Ling Nanxi spoke.

The corners of his eyes were moist and his face was crimson. He raised his slender and white neck and looked at Ning Chen persistently. His voice seemed to have added a bit of alluring sweetness.

"Mark me, I am your Omega!"

Ning Chen was stunned for a while when he heard these words, and then said in a hoarse and low voice: "I will temporarily mark you first, you can bear with me for a while." Ling

Nan Xi's eyes were misty, and she nodded quickly and impatiently.

Ning Chen lowered his head, slowly approached Ling Nanxi's fair neck, and bit down on the glands that were already swollen and red due to stimulation.

Ling Nanxi couldn't help but let out a "huh" sound. Alpha's cold pheromones, like cypresses, instantly occupied Omega's entire glands.

After the short-term pain in the early stage, the pleasure of the glands being violently occupied by Alpha pheromones instantly penetrated Ling Nanxi's whole body. His whole body was almost weak and he leaned completely in Ning Chen's arms, letting out broken and sweet moans. ‧Moans also continued to leak from his lips.

Ling Nanxi's breathing was rapid, her slender fingers tightly clenched the white shirt on Ning Chen's body, and her white toes also curled up nervously.