☆ 59. Chapter 59 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (7)

Chapter 59 Neptune's Academic God & School Bully (7)

Noticed that Ning Chen had been sorting out math notes all day today, and the mushroom-headed boy sitting in front of him took this matter to heart.

The afternoon school bell rang, and the whole school instantly became lively again.

The classroom is noisy. Ning Chen was called by his teacher to the office after school just now to talk about the upcoming competition. When he came back from the office, there were very few people in the classroom.

Finally, when Ning Chen came back, he noticed that Ning Chen pulled out his schoolbag from the drawer and was about to leave. The mushroom-headed boy sitting in front of him hurriedly turned to his side. He looked embarrassed, spoke in a dry tone, and asked awkwardly: "Ning Chen, can you lend me the math notes you took today to make a copy of when I get home tonight?"

Although Zhang Ge knew that he had a conflict with Ning Chen just in the morning because of Lin Yu, he now asked to borrow math notes from others. The notes are a bit embarrassing, but his ranking in the last monthly exam fell a lot. If he fails in the monthly exam in a few days, his parents will definitely scold him again.

Moreover, Qingcheng High School will divide experimental classes and parallel classes in the senior year of high school, and the basis for class division is the students' scores in the monthly exams in the second year of high school. Zhang Ge couldn't accept the possibility that he might be admitted to a parallel class, so he studied hard before each monthly exam, fearing that his ranking would not be good and he would be admitted to a parallel class.

Hearing Zhang Ge ask to borrow notes from him, Ning Chen looked up and looked at him with a cold expression: "This note is for people with weak foundation and is not suitable for you." In Ning Chen's impression, Zhang Ge could get a perfect score every time on the math test

. Around 130 years old, the note he made was aimed at people like Lin Yu who had such a weak foundation that they seemed to have no foundation at all. It was not suitable for Zhang Ge's level.

Zhang Ge didn't know that Ning Chen's note was not for him but for Lin Yu, so when he heard Ning Chen say that the note was not suitable for him, Zhang Ge angrily lowered his face and said in a sinister manner: "I don't want to borrow it. Just say it straight, don't make excuses like this to frustrate me."

Saying that the notes are for people with weak foundations are not all excuses. Ning Chen ranks first in grade every time. If he already has a weak foundation, how can they? It’s not that the foundation is gone. How hypocritical and disgusting!

Ning Chen didn't expect that he just rejected Zhang Ge's request to borrow his notes, and that Zhang Ge would react so strongly and scorn him. However, he didn't take this person to heart, so he pulled out his schoolbag from the drawer and turned around to leave.

As soon as Ning Chen walked out of the classroom with his schoolbag on his back, there was a sudden rumble in the sky and heavy rain fell from the sky.

Ning Chen always keeps an umbrella in his schoolbag, so he is not worried when it rains.

Ning Chen went down to the first floor and saw many students standing in the corridor who were trapped by the sudden heavy rain.

Seeing that the rain was getting heavier, some students called their families to send them umbrellas. Some people go back together with their classmates or friends’ umbrellas.

As soon as Ning Chen got downstairs, he immediately noticed Lin Yu among the crowd.

Lin Yu was carrying his schoolbag on one shoulder and stood alone in the crowded corridor, frowning and looking anxiously at the sudden heavy rain outside.