☆ 33. Chapter 33 Son-in-law Alpha (33)

Chapter 33: Son-in-law Alpha (33)

After the earthquake, the whole country thanked the country for developing the first aid ring and Ruan Ruan.

Especially the citizens of J City, many people shared their experiences online after the disaster. Although their experiences are different, their stories without exception end with thanks to the first aid ring and Ruan Ruan.

Among the stories shared online, one story attracted the attention and comments of many netizens.

[I am a military wife in J City. Because my husband is a military man, we spend less time together and more time apart.

To be honest, every time I see a natural or man-made disaster happening somewhere on the news, my heart immediately jumps. Not for anything else, just to worry about my husband. Although I know he is a People's Soldier, he is also my husband and the father of my child. Every time he told me where he was going to join the rescue effort, I prayed in various ways, hoping that he and his comrades would come back safely.

Before meeting him, I did not believe in Buddhism. But after meeting him, whenever I pass by a temple or Taoist temple, I can't help but go in and worship, praying that as long as I am safe, everything will be fine.

This time, we had an earthquake in J City, and he was also sent here. We met briefly halfway through. But he soon left me and the children because he had to rescue those trapped people.

In the past, when I looked at his leaving back, my heart seemed so heavy that I couldn't breathe, but this time, my mood seemed to be lighter. Because I know that while he is protecting us people, there are also people protecting these lovely people on our behalf. Maybe none of you have compared the casualties of the soldiers in previous disaster area rescues and this rescue, but I just want to say that in this rescue, the number of casualties among the soldiers was 0. You can think about whose credit this is.

Here, I would like to say thank you to the scientists who developed these life-saving devices. After my child saw the news this time, he told me that he wanted to be a scientist in the future and that he also wanted to protect people through science and technology. ]

As soon as this story was made public, it was immediately reported by all major media as the hot news of the day. Even the bib account of China’s official daily newspaper reprinted the story of the military wife.

***

And just as Huang Qiu expected during the on-site interview and filming, once the rescue video of the disaster area was released, it immediately caused an uproar abroad.

Different from the joy of the domestic people, foreign netizens already wanted to buy the first aid ring when it was first released. Unfortunately, due to nationality restrictions, they were unable to realize this wish. This earthquake made them want to have a first aid ring even more. It is really no exaggeration to say that a ring is a life.

After Huang Min graduated from high school last year, she applied to study in country M to study at university.

Before coming to country M, she had many beautiful visions for her study abroad life. But when she left her hometown and came to a foreign country alone, she would occasionally think about whether her decision to study abroad was right. Although she has been in country M for a year, she still feels that there is an invisible barrier between herself and the classmates around her.

But since first aid rings began to be sold in China, all this seems to have quietly changed.

She found that she seemed to have more and more friends around her, and they were no longer limited to the Chinese circle.